Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not according to this article or the information they cited.

If anything it's too close to call, and the fact that ps2s are in with the ps3s should tell you who's really winning. And in a title bout a draw always goes to the contender

PS3 has been consistently outselling the 360 worldwide.

Only thing you can cyse is losing that PS2 marketshare and increasing the xbox marketshare. But sales you can't.

Get back on topic. :ufdup:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Worldwide on the news they'll talk about how it released but that nobody has one. They'll sell out
But there will be around 15ps4's per STATE :huhldup:
The numbers will be extremely limited, I got $10,000 in coli cash if ANYONE disagrees :popcorn:

@PS4

i agree...the only numbers they do is in Asia

i dont know why Sony stans get so hyped on here. we really don't care about it...its like trying to put us onto the best Chinese rapper.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Wow off topic I see :smh: Most live here in the good old U.S of A and here Sony has sold less end of story. I don't care if Sony sold more in Cambodia or in Russia etc. In fact I don't care who sold the most, its just grasping at straws at this point.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
all i hear is XBox in the news...is Sony even releasing the console outside of Japan?

I notice that too. MS keeps people talking about the Xbox brand. Hate it or not its getting press :win:

Yup. Some people don't even know the ps4 is coming.

I was talking to my nephew the other day and he was talking about how he was disapointed that Sony wasnt releasing a console this year.

Outside of Internet gaming circles Xbox is the topic of conversation. And even in gaming circles people are talking about it more, good or bad.

Xbox is like the new Jordans coming out...

Sony looking like the new Starburys

kpshockgdutdgcu29.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wow off topic I see :smh: Most live here in the good old U.S of A and here Sony has sold less end of story. I don't care if Sony sold more in Cambodia or in Russia etc. In fact I don't care who sold the most, its just grasping at straws at this point.

:ufurious:

It's a worldwide battle, not a block battle. :pachaha:

Enjoy eating on your Xbox a week later.... :youngsabo:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
idk bra, i work in retail at walmart, and way more people come in asking about ps4 than xbox, ima xbox stan but i tell them 100% the truth about everything, like the other night a dude came in and ask about which is better xbox or ps and ask him what he liked most about gaming, and said he dont play as much and only madden or 2k, i told him to get a ps4 cause its cheaper, i mean if u only playin for sports games u might as well get the cheaper one, but i also converted over 10 people to get a xbox 1, most of them loved the xbox, but they was way misinformed about everything, and they didnt know that mfst reversed most of they stuff, and once i told them the truth they preordered xbox'es but to all the dudes who havent preordered yet walmart just started they preorder servers, so i would tell yall to call yall local walmart ask if they have any available, they had more ps4s than xbox also

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
idk bra, i work in retail at walmart, and way more people come in asking about ps4 than xbox, ima xbox stan but i tell them 100% the truth about everything, like the other night a dude came in and ask about which is better xbox or ps and ask him what he liked most about gaming, and said he dont play as much and only madden or 2k, i told him to get a ps4 cause its cheaper, i mean if u only playin for sports games u might as well get the cheaper one, but i also converted over 10 people to get a xbox 1, most of them loved the xbox, but they was way misinformed about everything, and they didnt know that mfst reversed most of they stuff, and once i told them the truth they preordered xbox'es but to all the dudes who havent preordered yet walmart just started they preorder servers, so i would tell yall to call yall local walmart ask if they have any available, they had more ps4s than xbox also
at least you putting in work while L dog is on the coli trying to convince cats on a message board :upsetfavre:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That price makes a difference too.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That price makes a difference too.
yea it do, thats why i told dude if he just looking to play 2k and madden, then he should get the ps4 cause it cheaper and sports games wont be to much of a difference, unless they come up wit a way to really introduce the keniect into them, and make the cloud upgrade the ai(which will make the game realer and harder)