Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all i hear is XBox in the news...is Sony even releasing the console outside of Japan?

image.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I notice that too. MS keeps people talking about the Xbox brand. Hate it or not its getting press :win:

Yup. Some people don't even know the ps4 is coming.

I was talking to my nephew the other day and he was talking about how he was disapointed that Sony wasnt releasing a console this year.

Outside of Internet gaming circles Xbox is the topic of conversation. And even in gaming circles people are talking about it more, good or bad.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fixed for truth.

Nah. That's y'all.

In America Xbox 360 is a pop culture phenomenon, Ps3 is not.

It makes logical sense that American media would talk about the Xbox more than the ps3

You Sony stans live in the gaf world where all of the most popular shyt in the world is also the most hated.

In fact Gafs hate for Xbox pretty much confirms that it will be wildly succesful

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah. That's y'all.

In America Xbox 360 is a pop culture phenomenon, Ps3 is not.

It makes logical sense that American media would talk about the Xbox more than the ps3

You Sony stans live in the gaf world where all of the most popular shyt in the world is also the most hated.

In fact Gafs hate for Xbox pretty much confirms that it will be wildly succesful

you act like the Xbox didn't come in 3rd place this gen. I'm trying not to rain on yall parade, but yall keep spittin nonsense.

And :beli: at using your nephew as evidence....no shame. :wow:

MS fukkin up is the reason you hear about Xbox "more". And it still won't matter come holiday season.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They're not bringing in their customer service reps to train until the 15th and they definitely didn't wanna launch on black Friday, so this date made sense.
To lie about this date makes even more sense :umad:
And whats this "they training people on the 15th" talk. They just announced the release date, all the shyt you talking is either made up by you, or made up by someone else and your running with it as fact.
Don't you get tired of that bruh? Word to SuperDae :lawd:
I know you are getting used to them going back on things, but they are not going to change the date :comeon:
If you wasn't such a biased fanboy, maybe I'd take your whimpers with more than a gran of salty ass salt you salty ass nikka :ufdup:
got a few on preorder :wow:
they only starting to make them now? dat shortage :eat:
Shortage eh?
we are on path to have the biggest launch of an Xbox ever. We look forward to celebrating with millions and millions of gamers this holiday.”
Cry Harder!!!
lol at @Smooth3d thread title more truthful than MS PR announcement of "worldwide launch"
So when xbox outsells PS4 this year will you still be satisfied with sonys worldwide shortage approach?
You won't be, but you'll c00n :snoop:
all i hear is XBox in the news...is Sony even releasing the console outside of Japan?
Worldwide on the news they'll talk about how it released but that nobody has one. They'll sell out
But there will be around 15ps4's per STATE :huhldup:
The numbers will be extremely limited, I got $10,000 in coli cash if ANYONE disagrees :popcorn:
Man you xbots live In a alternate reality I tell ya
I hope its reality like Knack or DriveClub: 30frames per PS3 textures edition :blessed:
What does Rekka have to say about that?
Fixed for truth.
:handshake:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you act like the Xbox didn't come in 3rd place this gen. I'm trying not to rain on yall parade, but yall keep spittin nonsense.

And :beli: at using your nephew as evidence....no shame. :wow:

MS fukkin up is the reason you hear about Xbox "more". And it still won't matter come holiday season.

That's a Sony stanfact. In reality Xbox crushed ps3.

The overwhelming market leader scrambling to catch up to its competitors 7 years after release is a failure any way you cut it. Add that to the fact that Sony is the only one that lost money this gen, and there is no way you can say playstation won.

And beyond any of that WE LIVE IN AMERICA. Xbox outsold playstation 2 to 1 here. Microsoft is an American company, it only makes logical sense that they would get more attention.

My nephew is evidence of the average American consumer. And it doesn't mater why they are being talked about more. The fact is they are being talked about more. And your right none of this will matter this Christmas seeing how both consoles are already sold out.