Nov. 22, 2013 Xbox One launches in 13 countries!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Damn! What do you think is a reasonable markup? 25%?
Reasonable markup is as much as you can get while still beating everyone else out. I hope for 25% off each one sold.

I go for speed/volume over crazy high profit numbers though. Its how you always deal with flips...don't fall into the trap of selling them at some crazy markup just because everyone else is. The time is not on your side. Sell for a decent markup and keep it moving. Get it to a point in where you list and it sells in less than half an hour. Who cares if the next man sells it a little higher if it takes him 2-3 days to get it done...shipments are not on his side and if you are able to grab more quickly you will become known at the post office relatively quickly.

Honestly if I can get 50+ of each I would. 25% markup on each is a damn good margin to move in about 5-6 weeks before Christmas. That's crazy loot in less than a month

Hopefully you build some connects so you don't have to sell through eBay

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reasonable markup is as much as you can get while still beating everyone else out. I hope for 25% off each one sold.

I go for speed/volume over crazy high profit numbers though. Its how you always deal with flips...don't fall into the trap of selling them at some crazy markup just because everyone else is. The time is not on your side. Sell for a decent markup and keep it moving. Get it to a point in where you list and it sells in less than half an hour. Who cares if the next man sells it a little higher if it takes him 2-3 days to get it done...shipments are not on his side and if you are able to grab more quickly you will become known at the post office relatively quickly.

Honestly if I can get 50+ of each I could. 25% markup on each is a damn good margin to move in about 5-6 weeks before Christmas. That's crazy loot in less than a month

Hopefully you build some connects so you don't have to sell through eBay

Who do you sell through? I fukks with Ebay because I aint tryin to have someone comeup shuffle off me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Who do you sell through? I fukks with Ebay because I aint tryin to have someone comeup shuffle off me.
If there is quick money to be made I am there.

I made over 10K in about 5 weeks off the touchpads. It was a simple case of buying them in the morning and listing them all through my phone. By the time I got home all were sold and dropped to the post office which is 1 block away at 4:30pm. Maybe 30 minutes of work per day

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fun Fact: The Xbox 360 launched on Nov.22, 2005 so this date was always on my radar.
But I believe it will still launch BEFORE that date. If they said the 8th which was my guess from 4/5months ago
If they said that now, sony could still move up there date. If they make this date with the intentions of dropping sooner?
Perfect sneak attack to start the gen :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fun Fact: The Xbox 360 launched on Nov.22, 2005 so this date was always on my radar.
But I believe it will still launch BEFORE that date. If they said the 8th which was my guess from 4/5months ago
If they said that now, sony could still move up there date. If they make this date with the intentions of dropping sooner?

They're not bringing in their customer service reps to train until the 15th and they definitely didn't wanna launch on black Friday, so this date made sense.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I know you are getting used to them going back on things, but they are not going to change the date :comeon: