Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas really in here taking up for a cracker from the gotdamn netherlands giving his unasked racist opinion on black created cinema and black social issues

:dead:

“b-b-but whats the context of those posts:unsure:

I swear I hate u nikkas :laugh:
OMG!! That’s the issue - no one asked that cac shyt - he gives his unsolicited opinions on black subjects that is not only limited to movies.

and dead trying to flip it to make me seem like I’m the one that’s “doing too much”.wtf kind of Bait and Switch is this. That poster is inflammatory as fuk. Coming out his mouth to call the leader of an uprising from being tortured and killed - but he pulls up Zimmerman.

i posted this up bc I’ve seen that white poster continuing to mock a black poster repeatedly; said poster comes in like Captain Americac shield on to go off on me. Dude from the Netherlands has them under Stockholm Syndrome, no Sweden.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Whoever this poster is - set @TheGodling in his place on that Nat Turner thread.

The burden of proof for a murder case and a rape case are extremely disparate. Victims of a murder trial cannot even give a testimony or be cross examined while alleged rape victims are able. Comparing the two is beyond egregious. You chose to compare it to that trial and not another rape trial for a reason. Are the people who are skeptical of Steven Avery's conviction supposed to be skeptical of Darren Sharper's conviction because of how easy it is to "choose your own interpretations out of favoritism?" Nuance exists for a reason, so do not be oblivious.

Considering the fact that 15 of the slaves in the revolt were tried and aquitted in a time when black people NEVER got a fair trial. i'd say its highly likely the some of the crimes alleged to him have probably been exaggerated. if not outright lies.
I’m not trying to give this poster attention since he seems to be low key but this comment is Well stated and @Luke Cage consistent as usual ethering that Netherland Neanthradal - Love to see it^^
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-birth-of-a-nation-official-thread.301303/page-2#post-12941282
:whoo::wow:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
:russell:

I addressed the shyt to @MartyMcFly and he felt some way about it that I didn't intend. As said, it was an unintentionally unfortunate use of words. If he or anyone else continues to feel another way about that, they are free to talk to me about it.
You cacs always say the same shyt after you get exposed. Every cac that says some racist shyt online or offline either says

"Bu-bu- but my mental health
:damn:"

Or

Give some weak ass sob story to play victim

Or

Say how they weren't educated about the blatantly racist shyt they said

Or

"I didn't mean (something blatantly racist) that way that wasn't my intention"
full

Let me guess, you want to talk to us about how we feel about the ignorant racist shyt you said now so you can "live and learn" huh?
:unimpressed:

Stop invading black spaces. Nobody cares about your racist corny shalllow minded miracle whip perspective and opinions. That fake objectivity "black and white people suffer equally why can't black people be grateful" bullshyt belongs on Reddit and youtube comments

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine the caucasity and audacity to call our historical interpretations as a “trolling stroke of genius”. Real comfortable behind that computer screen
:snoop:

I'm iffy about Nat Turner glorification but I do have to say it is a master stroke of trolling genius to call it The Birth Of A Nation.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You cacs always say the same shyt after you get exposed. Every cac that says some racist shyt online or offline either says

"Bu-bu- but my mental health
:damn:"

Or

Give some weak ass sob story to play victim

Or

Say how they weren't educated about the blatantly racist shyt they said

Or

"I didn't mean (something blatantly racist) that way that wasn't my intention"
full

Let me guess, you want to talk to us about how we feel about the ignorant racist shyt you said now so you can "live and learn" huh?
:unimpressed:

Stop invading black spaces. Nobody cares about your racist corny shalllow minded miracle whip perspective and opinions. That fake objectivity "black and white people suffer equally why can't black people be grateful" bullshyt belongs on Reddit and youtube comments
Repped !!!

And I would like to know who the person behind that username still uses “colored” people

The problem is they are making movies about black/colored people

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YaExposalFloppedSis :yeshrug:

Don’t call me “sis” ; I don’t know you.

Exposal?? Every thread is not an “exposal”; that shows your dumbass internet stupidity. He was called to account for his actions which the thread served its purpose. I mean, you’re here with the cape on so clearly you know what it is. He ran off like a coward hiding behind the scenes while the all kinfolk ain’t skinfolk crowd c00ned up with the wall of whiteness for white worship. This isn’t about thread numbers. daps or being seen for me - level the fuk up in your thought process.

But of course you need to say that to protect your white boy toy in the film room. It did expose the fact that some of you will go all out for a racist cac with his rhetoric and will ignore what’s hiding in plain sight for white acceptance. At the least - white boy knows he will get checked, stay within his boundaries and that there’s a segment of those who are dismissive bc you rather cuck for a cack to compensate for that which you lack. Therefore the real gets separated from the fake off your own exposure and have no credibility going forward. What else can I help you to comprehend??

Last edited:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Yeah gawd forbid you actually come into TLR where we hold while people accountable for their racism and racist talking points. Instead of you know, express their racist thoughts under the guise of movies and films.
:comeon::jbhmm:
Or Lord Knows since I’m in both forums - I actually have discernment to speak on issues apart from each other until I see lines being crossed, from habitual racially offensive posters.
:comeon::unimpressed:

Or because you took an inside joke and said "WHY AREN'T YOU UPSET?!?:damn:" then passive aggressively c00n called because he said he doesn't need anyone :cape: for his conflicts as a man.:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Or because you took an inside joke and said "WHY AREN'T YOU UPSET?!?:damn:" then passive aggressively c00n called because he said he doesn't need anyone :cape: for his conflicts as a man.:deadrose:
If you were actually posting up like a man worthy of respect - I might take your reply seriously, bytch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine being this emotional agitated over a white boy who calls you “colored” and tried to downplay your historical AA legacy, comparing a slave revolt to Zimmerman’s acquittal and calling slave revolts - too violent.

Let me guess you are 1) white or 2) a foreigner. I’ll revisit the obvious at a later time.
:mjlol::beli: