Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We talked. He said he didnt intend it that way. I said cool. We moved on. dude is an a$$hole through and through but he doesn't need to be strung up by his boots:russ:

He came at me like a man and we talked like men. Respect.
:gucci:
Really?? Okay Marty - you’re giving him backup for this? After all of his statements?? And then that gives him grounds to continue towing the line saying whatever racially offensive motivated statements out his mouth. Nice to see priorities. I’m done. Let them continue being derogatory bc you don’t hold them accountable since he talks films. Even though those quotes are not all derived from the same forums. Let them and his co-signers attack and insult black people who oppose this. No code at all. @darryl yeah, you seem to be right. They’ll attack the messenger with all types of demeaning comments but ban up to protect the cacs in their circles and cohorts. This shyt is finished. No way that actual black people let white people have their way to run unabated and attack the black poster for pointing out facts. Done.
:hubie:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:gucci:
Really?? Okay Marty - you’re giving him backup for this? After all of his statements?? And then that gives him grounds to continue towing the line saying whatever racially offensive motivated statements out his mouth. Nice to see priorities. I’m done. Let them continue being derogatory bc you don’t hold them accountable since he talks films. Even though those quotes are not all derived from the same forums. Let them and his co-signers attack and insult black people who oppose this. No code at all. @darryl yeah, you seem to be right.
:hubie:
Nah. Not giving him backup at all when it comes to all that shyt

when it comes to ME, I’m good. I’m not speaking for what he’s said to anyone else or what he’s spoken on. If you think the dude is funny and you see enough smoke, then I’m with it.

But I’m saying he doesn’t deserve to be strung up for what happened between the two of us. That’s my responsibility as a man. Someone comes to me and speaks their peace I hear them out and we move forward. Any other shyt tho? That’s on him:hubie:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
No don’t reply to me with that passive aggressive whitesplaining- clearly you feel enabled enough to cross those types of boundaries with no recourse for your statements.
No recourse, huh? Is there not literally a button to neg posts? Next to the button that literally allows you to report posts you find inappropriate?

If folks really feel that my posts are way out of line and inappropriate, there is your course to enforce the boundaries on what people can or can not say on this board. Feel free to disagree.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell:

I addressed the shyt to @MartyMcFly and he felt some way about it that I didn't intend. As said, it was an unintentionally unfortunate use of words. If he or anyone else continues to feel another way about that, they are free to talk to me about it.

All this other shyt you're quoting is doing nothing but exposing how dry or not clever some of my intended sarcastic and/or satirical takes from the past were. I can only hope that through the years my posts have become slightly more clever, whether they discuss the topic of race, movies, wrestling, music, politics or anything else, but that's probably doubtful. Thank you for your attention!
You’re letting him talk to me out his mouth like this and rush in to defend HIM ??? @MartyMcFly .
:mjtf::patrice:

Oh ok. That’s what’s up. Wowwwww. Unbelievable. That was way beyond your man to man verbiage. That’s a racially divisive white poster inflicting his disrespectful terms, attitude and racist thought process against black posters. That’s black v white. Pure and simple. But go ahead- that’s your friend. That’s a case of wrong and right. You’re wrong for this one, Marty. Like for real, I respected you, but this is fukked up what you’re allowing and enabling; then to make it seem like I’m arbitrarily doing this when I was speaking up out of respect for you and other black people that are representative of him violating like that shyt is regular and normal to generalize the race like he does. You go and side with that?? Thanks.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah. Not giving him backup at all when it comes to all that shyt

when it comes to ME, I’m good. I’m not speaking for what he’s said to anyone else or what he’s spoken on. If you think the dude is funny and you see enough smoke, then I’m with it.

But I’m saying he doesn’t deserve to be strung up for what happened between the two of us. That’s my responsibility as a man. Someone comes to me and speaks their peace I hear them out and we move forward. Any other shyt tho? That’s on him:hubie:
Oh and You’re welcome. Good to know where you stand.
:francis::jbhmm:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That seems to be the pattern unfortunately. I don’t pay attention to them - real respects real; that’s all that I care about.

But what I do find suspect is the way that the cac feels enabled and protected despite his history of clear racially offensive comments.
I think they have a crush on you tbh:lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You’re letting him talk to me out his mouth like this and rush in to defend HIM ??? @MartyMcFly .
:mjtf::patrice:

Oh ok. That’s what’s up. Wowwwww. Unbelievable.
Yo lol I’m not defending the dude. My name was invoked. I responded.

when it comes to me and him? I got no beef. I’m not speaking on anything he’s done or said to anyone else. Like I said if you or anyone else wants that man gone and you feel he should be gone, get him out. He won’t be the first guy from the film room who got ousted for saying shyt he shouldn’t have and unfortunately he won’t be the last.

That’s why I said chill I got it covered and you said nah ain’t no chill. He and I talked. I let it go. But again if you found a history of him going way over the line, and I know there’s at least two or three brothers in the film room who feel like he does overstep his bounds, then by all means take his ass to task and get him out the paint.

Me not wanting him strung up for my sake doesn’t mean I’m defending him.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No reason to fight when people fail to stay on code. There are Really people in here taking up for this white boy despite what’s right in front of them. Especially when you’re in a person’s corner but they’re in it for what affects them solo - i will never apologize or back down on what’s good or beneficial for the race as a whole, not just for my selfish purposes. Not gonna lie - this shyt hits different when you have a rapport with the person who you stand up for and they choose to side with the enemy, in opposition of what you’re challenging.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

when it comes to me and him? I got no beef. I’m not speaking on anything he’s done or said to anyone else. Like I said if you or anyone else wants that man gone and you feel he should be gone, get him out. He won’t be the first guy from the film room who got ousted for saying shyt he shouldn’t have and unfortunately he won’t be the last.

That’s why I said chill I got it covered and you said nah ain’t no chill. He and I talked. I let it go. But again if you found a history of him going way over the line, and I know there’s at least two or three brothers in the film room who feel like he does overstep his bounds, then by all means take his ass to task and get him out the paint.

No reason to fight when people fail to stay on code. There are Really people in here taking up for this white boy despite what’s right in front of them. Especially when you’re in a person’s corner but they’re in it for what affects them solo - i will never apologize or back down on what’s good or beneficial for the race as a whole, not just for my selfish purposes. Not gonna lie - this shyt hits different when you have a rapport with the person who you stand up for and they choose to side with the enemy, in opposition of what you’re challenging.

DONE

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

And because we have a rapport, you can hit me. you always do when you have something to say or feel something. DMs are always open

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And because we have a rapport, you can hit me. you always do when you have something to say or feel something. DMs are always open
No I’m good. Dude needed to be exposed for what he did; he was deadass wrong. The proof of his mentality and history was posted. Instead of publicly demanding him to be accountable you have him dapping and co-signing you individually. While I’m here for collectivity. Never ever would I side or support no white person saying what he did over you or any black man, or black person in general for that matter. Knowing what the facts are and his rhetoric. No one can ever say I side with cac posters in here over black posters. Period. That rapport is dead. Built different.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

You pumping him up like gas:dame: