The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hate you so much :russ:
Good to see that you think this is a fukkin joke. You laugh while he makes racially derogatory statements to and about black posters. Meanwhile you’re in here standing up for him more than you stand up on behalf of your own. With that man to man deflection option - because he talks about movies and shows.
:dahell:

He’s the one that called you a “boy” and yet you have more words to cover for him than you did to check the disrespectful nature of his posts coming at everybody else. The type of disconnect is what- like the more that I think about it, how can you sit there and just pass this off like the context of his comments aren’t right there??

he sure as fuk is not defending you or yours in here: every comment is him being made out as the white “victim”:

This doesn't just go for white people though. Trust is something earned, not given, regardless of whether they're black, white, man, woman, whatever.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good to see that you think this is a fukkin joke. You laugh while he makes racially derogatory statements to and about black posters. Meanwhile you’re in here standing up for him more than you stand up on behalf of your own. With that man to man deflection option - because he talks about movies and shows.
:dahell:

He’s the one that called you a “boy” and yet you have more words to cover for him than you did to check the disrespectful nature of his posts coming at everybody else. The type of disconnect is what- like the more that I think about it, how can you sit there and just pass this off like the context of his comments aren’t right there??

That’s an inside joke between me and @Tanahashi Coates which is why I told him I hate him. That’s why I laughed and he knows why I laughed.

secondly once again, I told you more than once if you want to rake him over the coals then rake his ass over every coal you can find. I’m not sticking up for him by saying I’m done with what transpired between the two of us. Sticking up for him would be me saying “nah delete the thread he didn’t mean anything he said to anyone and he’s a nice guy” and I would never say that. Ever. I spoke up for myself because my name was invoked. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t have said a word.

So I’ll state what I said again. If you want him gone get him out. He won’t be the first and I’m positive he won’t be the last. This isn’t some show of solidarity play. This is me speaking for how I feel and not wanting him or anyone else to speak for me. Plain and simple. I can’t say how anyone else should feel cause that’s not my style. If that man is gone tomorrow? Cool. He would’ve had it coming.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmmm- imagine coming to defend pull for a white person disrespecting you and to aim your vitriol against another black personality helping you against said cac who violated multiple times - interesting turn.

@MartyMcFly still dodging this thread, I see. I guess taking a stand against racism and white privilege in the entertainment industry only goes so far when it involves your white hero.:sas2:
Repeat offender I see.
:patrice::mjpls:
What’s this about?? Apparently he didn’t learn his lesson back in 2017
giphy-downsized-large.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Nate Parker movie had the white boy up in arms:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-birth-of-a-nation-official ummmm-thread.301303/page-2#post-12940845
Yes, I'm white. But ignoring your simpleton race baiting shyt, Nat Turner did murder children. No matter how just the cause he was fighting for, that's something I never want to see glorified.
So I guess black children being murdered and raped by the slave masters were given passes. And Nat Turner took that up as a method of self defense - he didn’t make white slave owners inflict brutal violence against black people to make them rise up in the first place.

Not to mention all
of the blacks Lives murdered along with their children before Nat Turner REBELLED against violence since you have so much to say under your veil of protection.

—-
“There was very little recourse for African-American tenant farmers against this exploitation; instead there was an unwritten law that no African-American could leave until his or her debt was paid off,” writes Megan Ming Francis in Civil Rights and the Making of the Modern American State. Organizers hoped Bratton’s presence would bring more pressure to bear through the courts. Aware of the dangers – the atmosphere was tense after racially motivated violence in the area – some of the farmers were armed with rifles.”

What Was the Elaine Massacre? | History | Smithsonian Magazine

But the white boy is “iffy” about our black hero, Nat Turner - so you better be quiet and not make him uncomfortable

I'm iffy about Nat Turner glorification but I do have to say it is a master stroke of trolling genius to call it The Birth Of A Nation.

Real disingenuous of the “leave him alone, he talks films” crowd when every other thread: he opens up his cac crackling mouth to opine on black subject matters in a very dismissive tone - all the way from the fukkin Netherlands.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude is comparing Nat Turner’s case and the acquittal of black slavesat a revolt, Nate Parker’s rape case to the George Zimmerman murder case
- how white of him.

It's not even about the content of the cases. It's about the fact that people did not accept the result of the Zimmerman trial, and the same can be said about Parker's case. You can call it an (over)simplified comparison but at the end of the day it's nonsensical to support the notion that a court ruling is always the correct ruling, so the mere fact that he was cleared of his charges in itself is not proof of his innocence.

I only used Zimmerman as an example because it's an obvious case of people disagreeing with the court ruling, I'm not sure what's so hard to get about that.
And this is who they die on a hill for to position against other black posters.

tenor.gif

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Most humans understand the concept of context throughout dialogue, you on the other hand work as a computer system that picks all the racial buzz words in a poster's post history, regardless of the contextual meaning, slaps them all together in a string of posts, and think you've done something. Go sell your cunt and stop being annoying on internet forums
You're really defending that cac? Did you read the last quoted post?
:gucci:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Now I know why you never come to TLR
Yeah gawd forbid you actually come into TLR where we hold while people accountable for their racism and racist talking points. Instead of you know, express their racist thoughts under the guise of movies and films.
:comeon::jbhmm:
Or Lord Knows since I’m in both forums - I actually have discernment to speak on issues apart from each other until I see lines being crossed, from habitual racially offensive posters.
:comeon::unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is for the “context” people in the back of the room.

Yes, I'm white. But ignoring your simpleton race baiting shyt, Nat Turner did murder children. No matter how just the cause he was fighting for, that's something I never want to see glorified.
I'm iffy about Nat Turner glorification but I do have to say it is a master stroke of trolling genius to call it The Birth Of A Nation.
It's not even about the content of the cases. It's about the fact that people did not accept the result of the Zimmerman trial, and the same can be said about Parker's case. You can call it an (over)simplified comparison but at the end of the day it's nonsensical to support the notion that a court ruling is always the correct ruling, so the mere fact that he was cleared of his charges in itself is not proof of his innocence.

I only used Zimmerman as an example because it's an obvious case of people disagreeing with the court ruling, I'm not sure what's so hard to get about that.
All the shyt you mention about Zimmerman's behavior is fukking circumstantial and you call me the idiot?:camby:

If you want to twist Zimmerman's case into whether him killing Trayvon was legal or not, you can twist Parker's case into whether him having sex with the woman was consensual or not since he already admitted he had sex with her. See how easy it is to pick & choose your own interpretations out of favoritism?

Again, it's obvious there's an agenda at work here but let's not act like all of a sudden people who question the court system almost on the daily start taking their judgment as gospel out of favoritism. It's one or the other, not this pick & choose shyt.

@TheGodling explain. Your friends would hate to see you strung up by your ankles and all that.
:jbhmm::patrice: