Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Don’t call me “sis” ; I don’t know you.

Exposal?? Every thread is not an “exposal”; that shows your dumbass internet stupidity. He was called to account for his actions which the thread served its purpose. I mean, you’re here with the cape on so clearly you know what it is. He ran off like a coward hiding behind the scenes while the all kinfolk ain’t skinfolk crowd c00ned up with the wall of whiteness for white worship. This isn’t about thread numbers. daps or being seen for me - level the fuk up in your thought process.

But of course you need to say that to protect your white boy toy in the film room. It did expose the fact that some of you will go all out for a racist cac with his rhetoric and will ignore what’s hiding in plain sight for white acceptance. At the least - white boy knows he will get checked, stay within his boundaries and that there’s a segment of those who are dismissive bc you rather cuck for a cack to compensate for that which you lack. Therefore the real gets separated from the fake off your own exposure and have no credibility going forward. What else can I help you to comprehend??
Have a great week sis :smugbiden:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Have a great week sis :smugbiden:
I’m not your sis, sis.

These dudes are passive aggressively cupcaking for Loki from the Neitherlands - no way you and TaNohoshi are black men.
The unintended second hand exposure. White Boys forming like X-men against Watchmen, to protect The Outsider
:mjlol::ohhh:

Last edited:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Do better with the comebacks cac . Like your mother should have letting your faq of a father get that nut off.

dumb corny shyt - imagine naming yourself that and that’s the best response you could think of.

Unfortunately I don't argue with "women", especially on the net. Hopefully you'll find a therapist to vent about your unhealthy obsession with this site and the deterioration it's caused to your mental health because it's very unbecoming to see on a daily basis. Peace be unto you and I'll be rooting for you:ehh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unfortunately I don't argue with "women", especially on the net. Hopefully you'll find a therapist to vent about your unhealthy obsession with this site and the deterioration it's caused to your mental health because it's very unbecoming to see on a daily basis. Peace be unto you and I'll be rooting for you:ehh:
Save it- control your racist cac infiltration issues and you won’t have to see my posts or hit the ignore - see how that works??

Dumb bytches like you love to complain about what I’m saying but stay following my every word- like the ignore function doesn’t exist. But all of a sudden you become blind to racism. There’s 3 options available to you and you fail to use any at your disposal
:mjlol::laff::deadmanny:

Now you’re about to get lit up off an avoidable situation. Letting that white boy lead you straight into the fire. Let me guess, you have Canadian in your DNA.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmm
We're still running with that bullshyt "white men don't date big white girls so they settle for black men" stereotype? :mjpls: My experience at a music festival last weekend proves otherwise:mjpls:

Are you white?
:patrice::jbhmm:
That CR7 thread proved that cats can bytch about white supremacy 24/7/365 while having the same stank ass arrogant American attitude about others in the diaspora as their white counterparts. That's why I don't take TLR serious

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron:Ok To Wong Foo:mjlol:
Oh look the wannabe cac projector protector using insults against black posters and has this in his background. Never fails

Breh if you got something to say, just fukking say it and don't hide behind smilies. You're taking it to the extreme like I said "Call me a ****** and I'll do nothing but smile and go about my day! :krs:"

:mjpls::mjpls:
I see why you’re all up @TheGodling ‘s white ass. Shyt mannnnn
:francis::mjlol: