Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's gone.

For future reference, file a report. If you file a report, either I or an admin will see it.

These exposal threads do nothing 99.99% of the time because the admins don't see them. In less than 24 hours this fell to the 5th page. Houston wasn't even on until mid day, today, and he's currently the only person that can ban people. So aside from PMing him this thread, there wasn't much I could do in the mean time.

Fred.

concise

Veteran
Daps
He's gone.

For future reference, file a report. If you file a report, either I or an admin will see it.

These exposal threads do nothing 99.99% of the time because the admins don't see them. In less than 24 hours this fell to the 5th page. Houston wasn't even on until mid day, today, and he's currently the only person that can ban people. So aside from PMing him this thread, there wasn't much I could do in the mean time.

Fred.

Looked like this still was effective though.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Damn :russ:undercover Cacs formed like voltron in this thread... one cac even had “formerly @chipkelly” in his avi... this is a history lesson. No matter what level or social status, white people just can’t stop thinking about us and being threatened by us. Why would a racist white man waste his day on a hip hop forum. Makes no sense other than the fact that most racist whites spend there whole damn day worried about us:russ::russ::russ: I can tell they got NO LIFE outside of the net if that’s how u gonna spend your day as a racist white man....smh:francis:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I was wondering why he was banned when I saw some of his posts in a thread in the film room. :scust:at the quotes that were posted ITT.
exactly there trying to Juelz his way out of the shyt to by making it seem like the thread starter is at fault and not the cac who said the shyt.... this is exactly what they do in the real world- shift blame to minorities and Juelz anything wrong they might have said...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Looked like this still was effective though.
I mean....that's like saying a fire truck that just happens to be driving by your house was effective because it still put out the fire. :patrice:

It's obviously better to just call the fire department (file a report).

If I had gotten on The Coli a couple hours later this thread is gone from the first 2-3 pages and then nobody sees it. And then people would complaint we let racists run wild....when nobody actually went through the proper channels to get something like this handled.

Fred.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I mean....that's like saying a fire truck that just happens to be driving by your house was effective because it still put out the fire. :patrice:

If I had gotten on The Coli a couple hours later this thread is gone from the first 2-3 pages and then nobody sees it. And then people would complaint we let racists run wild....when nobody actually went through the proper channels to get something like this handled.

Fred.
Excuse me?? I know I’m late but I’m just seeing this but you’re criticizing me more for bringing awareness to a racist poster with inappropriate comments on the forum than addressing the behavior itself and the facts presented. Oh and you know who this “threadstarter is - you could have simply messaged me than create a passive aggressive post to tell me aware I’m doing “wrong”, which is actually right bc it consists of facts and quotes to support the issues presented. I’m aware of the “proper channels” - I don’t need to be addressed like a child. I dont report unless I feel it necessary as a last resort - this was for purposes of awareness. My problem is the fact that he was running around in your section being disrespectful to black people for years so if it takes threads like these to bring awareness since you didn’t notice or care to notice, or perhaps didn’t have the time- (unless I receive a directive from Houston or a message from an admin to fall back or stop posting these types of threads to address racists); I’m going to use the most effective Method bc clearly it’s proven effective to stop or help black people from being ganged up on by racists within our own discussions. You’re not going to tell me what my contributions are that are beneficial to my race; idc what the content is movies, news, entertainment etc.

That Nat Turner comment of his was the most verbally offensive, aggressive anti-black statement that I’ve ever seen; maybe if that poster was warned at the time this thread wouldn’t have even existed. But I know it’s more effective to place blame and code up on anyone other than the offender. I mean there were 5 days of retaliation threads where posters were trying to disseminate lies but I didn’t see you address that either; I guess from what you say up there and those threads the message is that if we call out racists expect to get a slap on the hand for making it a public matter and prepare for retaliation bait bc racism needs to be handled behind the scenes; as if that’s worked so well.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me?? I know I’m late but I’m just seeing this but you’re criticizing me more for bringing awareness to a racist poster with inappropriate comments on the forum than addressing the behavior itself and the facts presented. Oh and you know who the threadstarter is - you could have simply messaged me than passive aggressive post to tell me that I’m doing wrong. I’m aware of the “proper channels” - I don’t need to be addressed like a child. My problem is the fact that he was running around in your section being disrespectful to black people for years so if it takes threads like these to bring awareness since you didn’t notice or care to notice, or perhaps didn’t have the time- unless I receive a directive from Houston to fall back; in going to use the most effective Method bc clearly it’s proven effective to stop or help black people from being ganged up on by racists within our own discussions. You’re not going to tell me what my contributions are that are beneficial to my race.

That Nat Turner comment of his was the most verbally offensive, aggressive anti-black statement that I’ve ever seen; maybe if that poster was warned at the time this thread wouldn’t have even existed. But I know it’s more effective to place blame and code up on anyone other than the offender.

Address the behavior? He's banned. I'm not sure what else there is to do.

As far as Houston, the sole reason he banned him is because I asked him to. Otherwise this thread falls to the 5th page, like I said, and then what?

Houston had no idea this shyt existed. Had I gotten on a couple hours later, neither would I. Then dude continues to post the same shyt, with no consequences.

So it's not a matter of you "falling back". Do whatever you want. It's a matter of coming to either me or Houston directly will nip this type of shyt in the bud immediately. You could've PM'ed me the first time you noticed this type of thing and boom, he's gone.

And I don't know dude. Pull up my post history if you want, I can't recall directly interacting with him to know what he was posting in my section. I'm not on here 24/7, neither is Houston.

So if he was doing this type of shyt for years anybody could've reported him years ago and got him banned. Hell, you could've made this thread in my sub-forum and he would've been dealt with immediately. Which is what happened to a bunch of posters over the years. Most recently Still Flow or whatever his name was. I dunno what these other mods do, but I actually handle shyt when people talk to me directly.

Fred.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Fred.
Basically it’s perfectly fine for white posters to insult and make demeaning comments to black posters but the first time a black poster makes a FACT based thread to point out the violations to other black people WITH context- all of a sudden it’s an issue and there are rules and steps to abide by. Nevermind said poster called us c00ns, disrespected a real life black historical figure who rebelled against violence against slaves and pulled the Zimmerman card. The poster creating the thread gets e-scolded for not going through the proper “channels” despite the other posters years long diatribes. I’m really trying to understand the logic here - and you could have easily taken your advice, sent me a private message instead of trying to call me out in front of the class.
:what::deadrose:

Dude you’re acting like this thread was a DC Comics v Marvel thread and I just posted this as a revenge tactic bc he talked bad about Captain America. Dude was wild racist and felt comfy to express it . But this thread is the problem.Wtf.
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Address the behavior? He's banned. I'm not sure what else there is to do.

As far as Houston, the sole reason he banned him is because I asked him to. Otherwise this thread falls to the 5th page, like I said, and then what?

Houston had no idea this shyt existed. Had I gotten on a couple hours later, neither would I. Then dude continues to post the same shyt, with no consequences.

So it's not a matter of you "falling back". Do whatever you want. It's a matter of coming to either me or Houston directly will nip this type of shyt in the bud immediately. You could've PM'ed me the first time you noticed this type of thing and boom, he's gone.

And I don't know dude. Pull up my post history if you want, I can't recall directly interacting with him to know what he was posting in my section. I'm not on here 24/7, neither is Houston.

So if he was doing this type of shyt for years anybody could've reported him years ago and got him banned. Hell, you could've made this thread in my sub-forum and he would've been dealt with immediately. Which is what happened to a bunch of posters over the years. Most recently Still Flow or whatever his name was. I dunno what these other mods do, but I actually handle shyt when people talk to me directly.

Fred.
Noted.