Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
exactly there trying to Juelz his way out of the shyt to by making it seem like the thread starter is at fault and not the cac who said the shyt.... this is exactly what they do in the real world- shift blame to minorities and Juelz anything wrong they might have said...
And his fellow cacs trying to defend the shyt

Talking about "context" like theres any context that makes what he said okay

Everyone that defended him to go at Nicole exposed themselves

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC thank you for the receipts

I don’t see all the threads exposing people for ban worthy offenses so be sure to file a report or dm me/another mod to make sure that it gets handled

hex brought this particular dikkhead to my attention
Thank you for your attention to this. Much appreciated.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And his fellow cacs trying to defend the shyt

Talking about "context" like theres any context that makes what he said okay

Everyone that defended him to go at Nicole exposed themselves
Exactly!! Looking real funny in the light. This is the problem. These cacs love retaliating and they will cover for their own. Not only that - there’s people up and down this thread defending that racist Fukkin bytch. Then those cacs will come at you in droves like they’re sending a message- “how dare you publicly embarrass and shame us” and proceed to try to deflect or bring down your credibility. If you don’t want shyt to become a public problem then have these white posters check their own like they do to black posters; talk to your people instead of replying to me like I’m stupid. I never Fukkin see it.

Sorry to whoever this offends but I don’t trust reporting a racist to another white person - for the same reason in this thread. Public scorn me into submission for doing what’s right for my race. They code the fuk up and will jump on a bandwagon to make you feel wrong or like we are doing too much for pointing out the violations- 15 damn pages. Not one of these cacs said that what that racist cac did was wrong, not ONE. Even the c00ns protected that piece of shyt before they acknowledged the factuals. dude from the Netherlands speaking on black history and our icons, calling people “c00ns”, mannnnn puhlllllease.

But they sure as fuk tried to insult me and others for exposing it. The only person that I’ll make sure to PM is Houston in addition to making sure y’all know who’s who. He’s the only chain of command that I respect and doesnt do that shyt to redirect. That’s it.

Last edited: