Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Maybe they should go back to black people having a predesignated place to sit on the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so their lips don't have to touch the fountains contaminated by white devil people. Make sure the black children only go to all-black schools so they don't have to learn the inherent evil's warped history. Segregation is the answer to all of life's problems.

in other words, we need to stop the hyperbolic racially inflammatory rhetoric that does no one any good. any black person wanting systematic white supremacy to end is being unfair to white folks. so shut up or go back to segregation. interesting lol

salute on this exposure nicole, wow

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Apparently he’s too bytch to bring his cackling ass over here but here’s his excuse -

shyt was entirely unintentional. I speak to everyone the same and barely bother to register if folks are black or white so I would have said shyt to anyone the same. Unfortunate context but I believe folks know me well enough to know I'm an a$$hole but not a racist.

The ole -“he’s not a racist, he just plays one on tv”
:stopitslime::comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
in other words, we need to stop the hyperbolic racially inflammatory rhetoric that does no one any good. any black person wanting systematic white supremacy to end is being unfair to white folks. so shut up or go back to segregation. interesting lol

salute on this exposure nicole, wow
I’m here to serve. He tried to come at a good poster thinking the shyt was going to be tolerated. Fukkin cacs with their line crossing excuse using bullshyt make me sick.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We already know this is a man posing as a woman on here, but the more it post, the more I’m really starting to think he’s not a black man but a white one. :ohhh:

it’s going to be a crazy day when the dudes find out they’re lusting after a cracker tranny:mjlol:

this sumbytch probably on his computer cracking up posting here looking like
200.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Apparently he’s too bytch to bring his cackling ass over here but here’s his excuse -

The ole -“he’s not a racist, he just plays one on tv”
:stopitslime::comeon:
:russell:

I addressed the shyt to @MartyMcFly and he felt some way about it that I didn't intend. As said, it was an unintentionally unfortunate use of words. If he or anyone else continues to feel another way about that, they are free to talk to me about it.

All this other shyt you're quoting is doing nothing but exposing how dry or not clever some of my intended sarcastic and/or satirical takes from the past were. I can only hope that through the years my posts have become slightly more clever, whether they discuss the topic of race, movies, wrestling, music, politics or anything else, but that's probably doubtful. Thank you for your attention!

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We already know this is a man posing as a woman on here, but the more it post, the more I’m really starting to think he’s not a black man but a white one. :ohhh:

it’s going to be a crazy day when the dudes find out they’re lusting after a cracker tranny:mjlol:

this sumbytch probably on his computer cracking up posting here looking like
200.gif
All of this shyt is getting old. If y'all don't have any concrete proof that Nicole is really a man, then y'all need to shut that shyt up. And also, you coming into the defense of a cac talking that ho shyt, which makes you even more worst than him! :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russell:

I addressed the shyt to @MartyMcFly and he felt some way about it that I didn't intend. As said, it was an unintentionally unfortunate use of words. If he or anyone else continues to feel another way about that, they are free to talk to me about it.

All this other shyt you're quoting is doing nothing but exposing how dry or not clever some of my intended sarcastic and/or satirical takes from the past were. I can only hope that through the years my posts have become slightly more clever, whether they discuss the topic of race, movies, wrestling, music, politics or anything else, but that's probably doubtful. Thank you for your attention!
We talked. He said he didnt intend it that way. I said cool. We moved on. dude is an a$$hole through and through but he doesn't need to be strung up by his boots:russ:

He came at me like a man and we talked like men. Respect.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All of this shyt is getting old. If y'all don't have any concrete proof that Nicole is really a man, then y'all need to shut that shyt up. And also, you coming into the defense of a cac talking that ho shyt, which makes you even more worst than him! :scust:

tenor.gif

this burly nikka literally posted his voice altered with voice changing software on here and y’all still are on his nuts.

yall are fukking pathetic

Last edited: