Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So basically everyone thinks Canelo beats Plant in about 6 rounds? And everyone got Fury beating Wilder again too, right?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Or.......

Canelo pushed him like a OL pushes a safety, dodged his slap then pull countered him with a 2pc...open handed... .and plants face is cut up and bruised up :mjlol:

Reality a bytchh tho

N if Plant did nothing you’d be in here talking bout how Plant bytched up N he’s scary right?? :mjlol:

Matter fact who gets in their feelings so much that they push a nikka with his hands literally behind his back full force

dodged his slap but there’s pics of Plant up N down this thread showing the opposite tho

Reality a bytch tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Plant getting stopped.

Another tko victory for Nelo

pretty much..theres nothing to really suggest otherwise..its not like plant is above smith or bjs..he is right at their level or slightly below lol...the only difference is he is american lol

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
N if Plant did nothing you’d be in here talking bout how Plant bytched up N he’s scary right?? :mjlol:

Matter fact who gets in their feelings so much that they push a nikka with his hands literally behind his back full force

dodged his slap but there’s pics of Plant up N down this thread showing the opposite tho

Reality a bytch tho
Nah I don't really post here anymore breh. Just big fights. I admire your confidence in your fighter, nothing personal.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

That’s a BS take right there..I don’t see that for one second, everybody would have still been hyped….When Plant slapped the one legged Benevidez everybody was hype about that thinking it was going to lead to a fight with the brother..But now Plant fans playing the victim card. Say it ain’t so :mjcry:.

Shields got no room to talk because the only time people felt negatively about a pre-fight scuffle is when her brother snuck some old dude. Now that was foul…The Haye/Chisora scuffle was legendary fukkery…. “He glassed me”:blessed:

Spence and other fighters taking it for what it is..it’s hype and it sell fights..both of them threw open handed so for all we know it could have been pre-arranged.

It was a win/win for both fighters IMO..Plant jsut got to hold that L on social media..:manny: this really was just a fight that has no buzz besides from the unification part until Valdez popped hot and that started the buzz. Shoutout to Plant for promoting the fight.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
UFC President Dana White ripped Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant broadcaster Showtime for allowing the boxers to exchange punches at a press conference Tuesday in Los Angeles
“How long have you been in the business that you would let two fighters go up to each other face-to-face without somebody there to try to [keep them from fighting],” he said at the post-fight press conference for Season 5, Week 4 of the Contender Series, which was streamed by the South China Morning Post. “And then, when it breaks out, there’s like two women that are there before there’s a man anywhere near it.

“You couldn’t be f*cking dumber than what they did today, risk a massive fight with one of the biggest stars in the sport, by not having the fighters safe.”

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So basically everyone thinks Canelo beats Plant in about 6 rounds? And everyone got Fury beating Wilder again too, right?

Q7QXm_aBOZn6Cz6hySOl1ve9Tctb2BZRO5J7AAHxrfWxKl16b5lYt-U=s0-d

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
dammit my lady is actually interested in this fight :francis:...she saw my IG stories where i posted vids of the fight at the conference and was like she is Team Plant :scust:...she wants to watch this now...please let this be in the theaters else she'll make me order this nonsense :scusthov:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
dammit my lady is actually interested in this fight :francis:...she saw my IG stories where i posted vids of the fight at the conference and was like she is Team Plant :scust:...she wants to watch this now...please let this be in the theaters else she'll make me order this nonsense :scusthov:

You know she's gonna ask if you can take the weekend off and book a room in Vegas, right Pat.:shaq: