Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

Gotta respect Plant for not responding like a bytch. No complaining to the commission, lawsuits threatened. Lil scuffle, you got that. Let's get ready to fight :myman:

Yeah he got caught, but ain't no bytch in them eyes :salute:

caleb-plant_1632270126.jpg

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Gotta respect Plant for not responding like a bytch. No complaining to the commission, lawsuits threatened. Lil scuffle, you got that. Let's get ready to fight :myman:

Whole right side of his face is bruised up off a slap:mjlol:......plant got some of the thinnest skin in the game. There's a reason his team coddled him for so long. But their plan worked out beautifully. Matched him up with nothing but one dimensional bums who made him look great. And now that everybody's bought into the hype it's time to cash out :whew:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

This should be postponed tbh

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Canelo thought he was goin pull a Daniel Jacobs N shyt was goin be Sweet… WRONG

slap-dave.gif

I’ve never seen stans so :picard: that someone dare stand up for themselves :mjlol:

Facts.

Meanwhile, Canelo out there trying to get the fight postponed so he can cycle off of that Winter Soldier program Reynoso got all them nikkas on.

fukking ginger think he slick. :mjlol:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Facts.

Meanwhile, Canelo out there trying to get the fight postponed so he can cycle off of that Winter Soldier program Reynoso got all them nikkas on.

fukking ginger think he slick. :mjlol:
Is Canelo really trying to delay it?

Tbh i wish Plant had gone further.

He could have shamed Reynoso and Canelo a lot more. He should have addressed the fans worldwide and singled out Mexican fans to tell them that these men are not your idols, they are stone cold cheats.

That would have rattled them. I think they got off too light in the scheme of that situation playing out.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Is Canelo really trying to delay it?

Tbh i wish Plant had gone further.

He could have shamed Reynoso and Canelo a lot more. He should have addressed the fans worldwide and singled out Mexican fans to tell them that these men are not your idols, they are stone cold cheats.

That would have rattled them. I think they got off too light in the scheme of that situation playing out.

Its just the first press conference. Plant don't have to give them nikkas 300 bars off rip. Remember the Stillmatic freestyle dropped before Ether.

He pissed Canelo off enough for one day to get Raiden shoved across the stage. Then slapped him, went viral, and got a cut for his troubles. They just sold an extra 200k ppvs with that scuffle. They even showing the clip on the news. Boxing is winning.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
everyone laughs @ Plant's silly ass, not just Canelo fans but ppl here trying to go circles explaining how this was a win for Plant
throw in the towel brehs :mjlol: He tried to slap him and got his glasses beaten off of him by a counter plus he got a small cut, that ain't no winning.

Yeah you shouldn't see too much in it either but let's not try to dress this up with some twisted ass narratives. Beating the dead horse clenbuterol case from 3 years and 7 Canelo fights ago will bring nothing to Plant.

And before you'd be warmed into this "at least he's not like these Euros are" narrative, please tell me about how the US dominates these heavier divisons above 160 in the last decade, I'll wait :heh: You can mention Ward who really was a great and then it's a wrap.

Talking trash isn't a virtue in its own either and there's no proof that it would be effective against Canelo.
BJS, Golovkin before the rematch... both talked trash, none of them seemed to effect Canelo's performance fight night.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Its just the first press conference. Plant don't have to give them nikkas 300 bars off rip. Remember the Stillmatic freestyle dropped before Ether.

He pissed Canelo off enough for one day to get Raiden shoved across the stage. Then slapped him, went viral, and got a cut for his troubles. They just sold an extra 200k ppvs with that scuffle. They even showing the clip on the news. Boxing is winning.

Look i hear you.

I just wanted it to cut a little deeper. Reynoso boxed in right now. They looking mad vulnerable.

Good reference with Stillmatic. P got Hov with that Doo Wop hail mary joint too.

What could have been. I wish Chris Lighty hadn't advised P n Hav not to respond properly.