Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I can’t wait for these guys next fights…

Devin Haney
Andrade
Mikey Garcia
Danny Jacobs
Shawn Porter
JRock

I expect all of y’all to keep these same Conte Snac energy with them :mjgrin:
Anyone that's accusing an entire Reynoso camp of being cheaters shouldnkeep the same energy for everyone you just named.. just be consistent with the hate ::mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
plant was addressing canelo's suspension also, which the media blew it off pretty shortly afterwards. they even made the man suspension backdated so they wouldn't lose that ggg rematch. sorry but if you fail a test, then come back and the wbc change the clenbuterol levels to allow a previously banned substance to have trace amounts in your system you suspect. i respect dude talent but he's mad plant bringing it back up. if you know you good when all that happened, he wouldn't be so angry about it now. same thing when ggg brought it up also, he got super mad about it. and ggg was worse showing pictures saying there's needle marks and all that. we all know if a black fighter had that issue, that would not have gotten swept under like that.

a black trainer who got trainer of the year and 4 of his fighter fail drug tests and they all black. the media would have a field day. if floyd failed a test years ago and tank failed one now. they would be all over floyd for it more than tank, even if floyd had nothing to do with what tank took.

i don't feel canelo needs to answer for valdez, thats valdez and the wbc issue for allowing that. caleb never spoke nothing saying canelo need to answer for valdez, stop pushing that narrative. he was going at reynoso who talking that mexican pride stuff when they asking about failed test. which has nothing to do with the actual issue, which reynoso danced around.
Caleb isn't doing any of this shyt cause he cares about having a clean sport. He's doing if so he has an excuse after he gets knocked the fukk out.

The head of vada said no fighter in the entire sport has been tested more extensively than canelo over the past 3 years. Even the yildrim fight had vada testing. His hair follicle test already proved there was no long term term use and plants drug supplier even agreed with that.

The only reason this fight even has random testing is because canelo is the one who's enrolled in vada. Not Caleb. Matter of fact there was absolutely zero mention of Caleb on vada's website before this canelo fight. For a guy who's trying to be a hero for a clean sport why is there no record of him doing random testing for any of his fights?:jbhmm:.......By all accounts this is looking like Caleb's very first fight with with real drug testing:jbhmm:......a guy teamed up with the most notorious steroid supplier in history:jbhmm: ....And people really believe this clown gives a fukk about about cleaning up the sport:mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone that's accusing an entire Reynoso camp of being cheaters shouldnkeep the same energy for everyone you just named.. just be consistent with the hate ::mjgrin:

My thoughts on Conte N Snac are easy to find friend Plant included… When Youre consistent like me you have nothing to hide :wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Caleb isn't doing any of this shyt cause he cares about having a clean sport. He's doing if so he has an excuse after he gets knocked the fukk out.

The head of vada said no fighter in the entire sport has been tested more extensively than canelo over the past 3 years. Even the yildrim fight had vada testing. His hair follicle test already proved there was no long term term use and plants drug supplier even agreed with that.

The only reason this fight even has random testing is because canelo is the one who's enrolled in vada. Not Caleb. Matter of fact there was absolutely zero mention of Caleb on vada's website before this canelo fight. For a guy who's trying to be a hero for a clean sport why is there no record of him doing random testing for any of his fights?:jbhmm:.......By all accounts this is looking like Caleb's very first fight with with real drug testing:jbhmm:......a guy teamed up with the most notorious steroid supplier in history:jbhmm: ....And people really believe this clown gives a fukk about about cleaning up the sport:mjlol:

The reason the fight has random testing Stanley is because it’s for the WBC title :mjlol:

You bout to Hulk Hogan the truth N turn Canelo into Nonito Donaire :bryan:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The reason the fight has random testing Stanley is because it’s for the WBC title :mjlol:

You bout to Hulk Hogan the truth N turn Canelo into Nonito Donaire :bryan:
So you made this post just the confirm that canelo is the only reason this fight has random testing?:what:

Once again. Canelo has done vada testing for every fight over the past 3 years. We can see the records on vada's website. Why are there no records of Caleb plant on there?:jbhmm:......But keep ignoring that part:mjgrin:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Problem that I see with some boxing fans is that they don't keep the same energy for their favourite fighter as the fighters they hate.

Instead of talking about the fight, tactics and resumes, we are talking about PEDs and former BALCO employees with their "nutrition system".

It's really exposing the organizational shortcomings of the sport. It shouldn't be this hard to find out what testing a fighter has undergone in the past; fighters shouldn't be able to pick and choose which testing they prefer on a fight per fight basis; and sanctioning bodies shouldn't be able to ignore adverse results seemingly on a whim.

Boxing needs a standardized, national set of rules that every promoter should follow. If a league should never materialize because of all the different promotional entities, at least force them all to follow a more stringent set of guidelines or something. These flimsy state commissions are embarrassing and oftentimes set the precedent for a lack of accountability and transparency in boxing.

You're right, the fans should just be able to discuss the fight at hand, not all the extra shyt that will almost never lead to a final conclusion. Maybe it's ultimately a part of the attraction, but goddamn I'm tired of how this sport and its promoters just seem to make up the rules as they go.

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
What do you mean the media blew it off??? Thats a straight up lie.. This shyt was very huge news in the media and a huge ppv got canceled for Cinco De Mayo. He got 6 months, nothing was backdated.. He popped positive in February.. The fight was pushed to September which is 7 months later..

The World Anti Doping Agency is the one that changed the clenbuterol threshold.. the WBC just followed WADA protocols and for good reason. The shyt is widespread throughout the meat in Mexico.. thats facts..

The only reason Caleb is bringing up PEDs is because he's looking for a pre-made excuse when he gets beat come November.. He looking for public sympathy but won't address why he's signed to a convicted drug supplier that boasts he can pass any test. And it was 3 fighters that tested positive under reynoso not 4... 2 of the tests were for clenbuteral level that fell in line with tainted meat

To suggest that a Clenbuterol positive sample is because of Mexican meat is like saying i found the drugs in my pocket, they aren't mine officer. That's some cold rock bullshyt right there, i don't care what anybody say. It aint no damn facts, it's a convenient alibi that anyone supporting a false narrative chooses in order to deflect something as serious as cheating.

Just be real with it. Canelo popped dirty for Clen and was cycling hgh/roids. Let's be real.

He still a great fighter, but he's a champion that popped dirty.

Get that man dikk out your mouth. It's disgusting.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
To suggest that a Clenbuterol positive sample is because of Mexican meat is like saying i found the drugs in my pocket, they aren't mine officer. That's some cold rock bullshyt right there, i don't care what anybody say. It aint no damn facts, it's a convenient alibi that anyone supporting a false narrative chooses in order to deflect something as serious as cheating.

Just be real with it. Canelo popped dirty for Clen and was cycling hgh/roids. Let's be real.

He still a great fighter, but he's a champion that popped dirty.

Get that man dikk out your mouth. It's disgusting.
I'll take the word of the World Anti Doping Agency that says otherwise over a nikka on the Coli I'm sure don't know what the fukk he's talking about :francis:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
OfCourse.

Why wouldn't people do that? You making it sound like you gotta take sides when it come to flagrant cheating? Cheating is cheating, imma call it out wherever it come from.

Doesn't matter who did it.