Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo thought he was goin pull a Daniel Jacobs N shyt was goin be Sweet… WRONG

slap-dave.gif

I’ve never seen stans so :picard: that someone dare stand up for themselves :mjlol:

You trying too hard to make this deeper than it is:mjlol:......Lol at being mad cause a fighter is willing to stand up for themselves:what::deadmanny:.....everybody's laughing at plant cause he got pieced up and left leaking. Nothing more nothing less. I know you're trying to flip this into a W somehow but this ain't the way.

Plant was up there holding back tears cause he was so shocked by what happened. Even his own friends are giving canelo props for that counter slap:pachaha:........Now plant is so desperate to get that L back that he's gotta post an image of a bad angle to "prove" he might have grazed canelo. When we have actual video footage proving he didn't. There's nothing you can possibly do to flip yesterday into a win for plant. Dude got flat out embarrassed and then dragged by the entire internet:francis:

"Look everybody I didn't miss":mjcry:

:russ:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did they ever say what kind of Deal Canelo got?
It's a one fight deal worth at least 40 mil. Plus a percentage of the ppv. And I'm sure other incentives. That's why I don't mind canelo doing what he has to do to sell ppv's. He's played the reserved role long enough. Going viral is what sells in today's world. And these fighters can no longer depend on these trash ass networks to promote them properly.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

People reading too much into this shyt:mjlol:.....canelo been here done that. I think canelo just wanted to create some hype. That's why he pushed Caleb then dropped his glasses cause he knew plant was gonna respond the way he did. This moment is too big for plant.

Dropped the glasses, slipped and countered in one swift motion:whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trying too hard to make this deeper than it is:mjlol:......Lol at being mad cause a fighter is willing to stand up for themselves:what::deadmanny:.....everybody's laughing at plant cause he got pieced up and left leaking. Nothing more nothing less. I know you're trying to flip this into a W somehow but this ain't the way.

Plant was up there holding back tears cause he was so shocked by what happened. Even his own friends are giving canelo props for that counter slap:pachaha:........Now plant is so desperate to get that L back that he's gotta post an image of a bad angle to "prove" he might have grazed canelo. When we have actual video footage proving he didn't. There's nothing you can possibly do to flip yesterday into a win for plant. Dude got flat out embarrassed and then dragged by the entire internet:francis:

"Look everybody I didn't miss":mjcry:

:russ:

It ain't looking good for Plant, press conference was suppose to over at that point and he was suppose to brawl, he not cut like how he say he is

even if that slap connected, he got damaged by Canelo, so it wouldn't matter, how you get blemishes before the fight and you suppose to the defensive wizard, it was an L nobody can say anything else

he is the first fighter to get under canelo skin and get him out of character, and that's because he was going in with the PED stuff which nobody talks about especially to Canelo's face

so Canelo is emotional, and that might be to his detriment in the fight

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's a one fight deal worth at least 40 mil. Plus a percentage of the ppv. And I'm sure other incentives. That's why I don't mind canelo doing what he has to do to sell ppv's. He's played the reserved role long enough. Going viral is what sells in today's world. And these fighters can no longer depend on these trash ass networks to promote them properly.
Is this gonna show at the theater??

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Canelo thought he was goin pull a Daniel Jacobs N shyt was goin be Sweet… WRONG

slap-dave.gif

I’ve never seen stans so :picard: that someone dare stand up for themselves :mjlol:

Or.......

Canelo pushed him like a OL pushes a safety, dodged his slap then pull countered him with a 2pc...open handed... .and plants face is cut up and bruised up :mjlol:

Reality a bytchh tho