Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Plant acting like a crusader against PEDs but continuing to work with Victor Conte is just :banderas:

Yea that fake ass fukk…plus he sat on that belt waiting for the Canelo fight. Like you don’t fukk with PEDs but nobody made him fight a PED user. He about to be the reason a PED user is going to be the first undisputed 168 pounder :wow:. But it’s about the money, Money over fake Morals:mjgrin:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Plant acting like a crusader against PEDs but continuing to work with Victor Conte is just :banderas:
Not only that but Victor Conte said out of his own mouth he knows exactly how to beat any vada test. Anybody who uses this guys substances is suspect and that's all there is to it:hubie:

shyt would be like claiming you're against racism but you're in cahoots with a former KKK leader.

Let's not forget that Andre berto and Willie Monroe both tested positive for HGH under SNAC. Not diuretics or fat burners. Actual steroids. Also MMA fighter cung le and baseball player Marlon byrd:sas2:

Cung Le becomes latest fighter to test positive for human growth hormone (UPDATE) | FOX Sports

Marlon Byrd, Victor Conte's Most Famous Client, Suspended For PEDs

If you put any of this man's substances in your body I don't wanna hear shyt about you being a "clean" athlete.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alot of anger at Plant out of the blue for calling out Canelo's cheating..where was all this crying about plant last year? Lol.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
This is gonna be a good fight but canelo and reynoso looks stupid cause they keep answering questions about everything but the ped usage and canelo know what muthafukker means and was calling Andrade that. That man wasn't talking about your mother, just say you don't like the dude and you snapped cause he exposing your drug test. Keep it real

I feel plant on the ped talk but you really look stupid riding for conte when we know his capabilities.

I feel it's gonna be either a canelo late stoppage or plant decision if he makes it 12. I'm just not sure plant got the gas tank to survive the 12. And he got sloppy when he got tired vs uzcategui late left himself all open.

But canelo might not have the gas tank neither if vada on they job and don't let him get his clenbuterol in real heavy.

Dudes gotta stop all this running talk cause a dude won't stay and trade with you rock em sock em robots. You basically telling on yourself that you don't know how to cut the ring off. Especially canelo let's be real was running vs GGG the first fight and was lucky to get that draw. Looking forward to see it all play out though

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it too late to hit up Vegas to watch this? I wish I had planned better. My goal is to get away for a weekend to watch my first pro fight in Vegas for 2023 for a known fight with wifey.

edit: for ya cats that do this on the reg, put a dude on to how to get some tickets and shyt. How to do the package plan. I’m gonna try to do this trip

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
dammit my lady is actually interested in this fight :francis:...she saw my IG stories where i posted vids of the fight at the conference and was like she is Team Plant :scust:...she wants to watch this now...please let this be in the theaters else she'll make me order this nonsense :scusthov:

just finished her application to #CaneloCartel :umad:

enjoy the ppv bro :mjgrin:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This is gonna be a good fight but canelo and reynoso looks stupid cause they keep answering questions about everything but the ped usage and canelo know what muthafukker means and was calling Andrade that. That man wasn't talking about your mother, just say you don't like the dude and you snapped cause he exposing your drug test. Keep it real

I feel plant on the ped talk but you really look stupid riding for conte when we know his capabilities.

I feel it's gonna be either a canelo late stoppage or plant decision if he makes it 12. I'm just not sure plant got the gas tank to survive the 12. And he got sloppy when he got tired vs uzcategui late left himself all open.

But canelo might not have the gas tank neither if vada on they job and don't let him get his clenbuterol in real heavy.

Dudes gotta stop all this running talk cause a dude won't stay and trade with you rock em sock em robots. You basically telling on yourself that you don't know how to cut the ring off. Especially canelo let's be real was running vs GGG the first fight and was lucky to get that draw. Looking forward to see it all play out though

How he expose something that's already been exposed and answered for 3-4 years ago.. His own homie Victor Conte said the tests fell in line with contaminated meat... What Caleb wants is Canelo to answer for Oscar Valdez positive tests which isn't fair because nobody is asking Plant to answer for Conte, the drug supplier, and all the people that popped dirty on that team that Caleb is apart of

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How he expose something that's already been exposed and answered for 3-4 years ago.. His own homie Victor Conte said the tests fell in line with contaminated meat... What Caleb wants is Canelo to answer for Oscar Valdez positive tests which isn't fair because nobody is asking Plant to answer for Conte, the drug supplier, and all the people that popped dirty on that team that Caleb is apart of

get out of here w your common sense bruh

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY

plant was addressing canelo's suspension also, which the media blew it off pretty shortly afterwards. they even made the man suspension backdated so they wouldn't lose that ggg rematch. sorry but if you fail a test, then come back and the wbc change the clenbuterol levels to allow a previously banned substance to have trace amounts in your system you suspect. i respect dude talent but he's mad plant bringing it back up. if you know you good when all that happened, he wouldn't be so angry about it now. same thing when ggg brought it up also, he got super mad about it. and ggg was worse showing pictures saying there's needle marks and all that. we all know if a black fighter had that issue, that would not have gotten swept under like that.

a black trainer who got trainer of the year and 4 of his fighter fail drug tests and they all black. the media would have a field day. if floyd failed a test years ago and tank failed one now. they would be all over floyd for it more than tank, even if floyd had nothing to do with what tank took.

i don't feel canelo needs to answer for valdez, thats valdez and the wbc issue for allowing that. caleb never spoke nothing saying canelo need to answer for valdez, stop pushing that narrative. he was going at reynoso who talking that mexican pride stuff when they asking about failed test. which has nothing to do with the actual issue, which reynoso danced around.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
plant was addressing canelo's suspension also, which the media blew it off pretty shortly afterwards. they even made the man suspension backdated so they wouldn't lose that ggg rematch. sorry but if you fail a test, then come back and the wbc change the clenbuterol levels to allow a previously banned substance to have trace amounts in your system you suspect. i respect dude talent but he's mad plant bringing it back up. if you know you good when all that happened, he wouldn't be so angry about it now. same thing when ggg brought it up also, he got super mad about it. and ggg was worse showing pictures saying there's needle marks and all that. we all know if a black fighter had that issue, that would not have gotten swept under like that.

a black trainer who got trainer of the year and 4 of his fighter fail drug tests and they all black. the media would have a field day. if floyd failed a test years ago and tank failed one now. they would be all over floyd for it more than tank, even if floyd had nothing to do with what tank took.

i don't feel canelo needs to answer for valdez, thats valdez and the wbc issue for allowing that. caleb never spoke nothing saying canelo need to answer for valdez, stop pushing that narrative. he was going at reynoso who talking that mexican pride stuff when they asking about failed test. which has nothing to do with the actual issue, which reynoso danced around.

What do you mean the media blew it off??? Thats a straight up lie.. This shyt was very huge news in the media and a huge ppv got canceled for Cinco De Mayo. He got 6 months, nothing was backdated.. He popped positive in February.. The fight was pushed to September which is 7 months later..

The World Anti Doping Agency is the one that changed the clenbuterol threshold.. the WBC just followed WADA protocols and for good reason. The shyt is widespread throughout the meat in Mexico.. thats facts..

The only reason Caleb is bringing up PEDs is because he's looking for a pre-made excuse when he gets beat come November.. He looking for public sympathy but won't address why he's signed to a convicted drug supplier that boasts he can pass any test. And it was 3 fighters that tested positive under reynoso not 4... 2 of the tests were for clenbuteral level that fell in line with tainted meat