Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Boxing world going out sad over canelo, social media commentary and discussion looking almost as bad as basketball comment sections, bias is getting in the way
:pachaha:

Canelo triggers ppl differently for different reason breh

the Floyd fight, the GGG fight, the PEDs, dont like mexican fighters being in the forefront, etc etc

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yoooooooo

Yeah i went off him when he pulled that.

That Toney 'roll with with it and counter in the clinches' woulda been kinda nice for him in the 11th lol.

All facts he was trying to put dude up on game, why not listen to an all time great, instead of trying to front and etc with your phone and all that. Wild disrespectful.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Canelo triggers ppl differently for different reason breh

the Floyd fight, the GGG fight, the PEDs, dont like mexican fighters being in the forefront, etc etc

His greatness makes ppl SICK :jawalrus:

When he moves up and becomes undisputed AGAIN at 175lbs and is anointed GOAT, corny dummy haters will not be able to handle life anymore and will probably consider committing that:ahh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All facts he was trying to put dude up on game, why not listen to an all time great, instead of trying to front and etc with your phone and all that. Wild disrespectful.

yeah i was like that is so disrespectful....that is james lights out toney you stupid hick...when toney drops jewels you listen and learn...drop your gotdamn phone and soak game

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You are missing the point. The problem is…that’s not how you score boxing.

Every round is essentially it’s own separate fight. You have to watch without bias and actually watch it (and again with the volume OFF). It was clear with anyone who has been into boxing for a while or trains that Plant was blocking and rolling with Canelo’s biggest shots that Mauro was calling as landed shots, the broadcast would also simultaneously ignore any of the good work Plant was doing. I had it either dead even or Plant up by 1.

You actually take away from the greatness of Canelo by being so biased. The KO would have been even better if the perception was that it was closer.

I get the point..
Dead even or Plant by one :hubie:Canelo was up by a minimum of 2 rounds at the minimum.

Plant was in the Philly Shell and barely came out of it to try to win the round after the first 5 rounds. Philly shell is a tough defense to get thru if implemented right. Which Plant did but he didn’t try to win a round either. Canelo did what u posed to do against a shell fighter and beat his shyt up and get in where u fit in. If plant would have opened up more he would have got his shyt pushed in quicker. Y’all trying to give a guy some credit who ain’t sit on one punch the entire time.

Boxing got the weirdest fans..I never met being a fan cloud my judgment that much.

Canelo do need to jab more because one of these days somebody gne be able to stand up the pressure and cheap point there way until a decision over him like Kov tried to do.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the point..
Dead even or Plant by one :hubie:Canelo was up by a minimum of 2 rounds at the minimum.

Plant was in the Philly Shell and barely came out of it to try to win the round after the first 5 rounds. Philly shell is a tough defense to get thru if implemented right. Which Plant did but he didn’t try to win a round either. Canelo did what u posed to do against a shell fighter and beat his shyt up and get in where u fit in. If plant would have opened up more he would have got his shyt pushed in quicker. Y’all trying to give a guy some credit who ain’t sit on one punch the entire time.

Boxing got the weirdest fans..I never met being a fan cloud my judgment that much.

Canelo do need to jab more because one of these days somebody gne be able to stand up the pressure and cheap point there way until a decision over him like Kov tried to do.

A couple of rounds difference either way is okay. I thought you had a Steve Farhood type of scorecard. Plant wasn’t opening up to get countered, yes, that was dead obvious. He was racking up the rounds with the outboxing and jab though IMO

FastEddie215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Film study on the fight on how Caleb got KO. Pretty much exposed Canelo limited ability as a boxer but highlights his strengths as a great striker. After watching the fight and this short film study I definitely will say Caleb made it closer than what the bias commentators made it seem. He just could not place that right hand in position to block that pendulum left hook that he was blocking all night.

also exposed how Caleb could only control the space with his lead hand and not his right hand. But i assume he kept the right hand back in place since he was so worried about that left hook

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Film study on the fight on how Caleb got KO. Pretty much exposed Canelo limited ability as a boxer but highlights his strengths as a great striker. After watching the fight and this short film study I definitely will say Caleb made it closer than what the bias commentators made it seem. He just could not place that right hand in position to block that pendulum left hook that he was blocking all night.

also exposed how Caleb could only control the space with his lead hand and not his right hand. But i assume he kept the right hand back in place since he was so worried about that left hook

He absolutely kept back the right hand to protect the left hook to the head and the body, his stomach was wrecked. There were stretches of the fight where he had his left shoulder almost perpendicular to Canelo, doing all he could to minimize the left hook. But with that stance all you can muster offensively is a soft jab

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Canelo is the only elite fighter who fights 3 times a year. All these other guys barely fighting once a year, I can't even hate on dude no more. Boxing would be in a better place if other guys were this active.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Canelo is the only elite fighter who fights 3 times a year. All these other guys barely fighting once a year, I can't even hate on dude no more. Boxing would be in a better place if other guys were this active.
This.

If Plant was more active and fought better competition he would've had a better chance.

Canelo is beatable, Floyd gave them the blueprint but nobody is looking at it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

breh this man snatched up all the belts AND fought a mando.
:russ:

Its Noooooooo excuses for none of these other cats anymore.
If AJ gets his belts back we gotta dead all this protecting your 0 Nonsense.

if Big Charlo dont fight Boo Boo In early 2022 they both pie. I feel if you aint collecting a belt then you should be fighting big fights. These dudes be at more fights watching in the crowd then they fighting in.

im not sitting in the crowd to watch a breh i should be fighting unless i plan on getting in the ring to call him out post fight.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Charlo N Showtime offered Andrade the fight on Showtime N he turned it down N literally said… what about after Charlo y’all not goin pay me like Dazn pays me to fight bums :stopitslime:
false.. They offered Andrade a multi-fight deal.. And charlo wasn't guaranteed.. and he had a point.. why would he do that when Charlo the only notable middleweight with PBC.. He would end up fighting more bums just like Charlo is and would fight less and get paid less