Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Canelo about to TKO GGG for his “tuneup” in May..if he comes to fight but I think GGG just coming for the check…then GGG can retire with a nice little payday and all is well. He was good fighter.

But Canelo should make these other dudes go head to head to fight him. He should mandate if they want to fight him they should I fight a life body. The last 2 guys fought scrub before getting PAID against him.

That applies to the 160-168 divisions. Easily two of the worst divisions in boxing, because they lack depth and hunting for the big Canelo paycheck.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
That applies to the 160-168 divisions. Easily two of the worst divisions in boxing, because they lack depth and hunting for the big Canelo paycheck.

Yeah, Canelo is supposed to fight all these guys (above 168 and below it) one by one and none of them are supposed to fight each other. :mjlol:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Charlo N Showtime offered Andrade the fight on Showtime N he turned it down N literally said… what about after Charlo y’all not goin pay me like Dazn pays me to fight bums :stopitslime:

They offered him a deal after he left Star and Banner Promotions. From the sounds of it, Showtime was offering less than DAZN. What about Mall receiving multiple offers on a network that had every belt except his?:mjlol: That's why he's frozen out

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Listen to the British broadcasters at the end of this video about their score cards. They all had Plant ahead before the KO, and they highlight Canelo and Reynoso arguing in the corner.

Just like every big close canelo Alvarez fight, I'm left arguing with people about what really happened. It was that way with both GGG fights, the Lara fight, and now this fight. At the end of the day the KO nullifies everything anyway