Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Most talented dude since Mayweather they said…

I give BJS more credit..he was actually trying to WIN the fight. Plant was trying to steal the fight with bullshyt. His shoulder roll against Canelo did decent tho. But Canelo did what he had to do.

How can y’all give a dude credit for figuring the whole fight and not sitting down on not one punch.

Championship rounds Canelo fresh ass hell because Plant did basically no damage.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Canelo about to TKO GGG for his “tuneup” in May..if he comes to fight but I think GGG just coming for the check…then GGG can retire with a nice little payday and all is well. He was good fighter.

But Canelo should make these other dudes go head to head to fight him. He should mandate if they want to fight him they should I fight a life body. The last 2 guys fought scrub before getting PAID against him.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Most talented dude since Mayweather they said…

I give BJS more credit..he was actually trying to WIN the fight. Plant was trying to steal the fight with bullshyt. His shoulder roll against Canelo did decent tho. But Canelo did what he had to do.

How can y’all give a dude credit for figuring the whole fight and not sitting down on not one punch.

Championship rounds Canelo fresh ass hell because Plant did basically no damage.
canelo's stamina was godly tonight. throwing power shots from start to finish:wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo is the Kobe to Floyd’s MJ … I’ve always fukked with Canelo unless he fighting a team Choc member:manny:

I gave Plant 4 rds …Plant was doin good on defense… (until the ko obviously)… his main power punch the left hook he didn’t want to use (don’t hook with a hooker) N they desperately needed to add something else beside the jab… He tried that lil counter right on the inside but it wasn’t hittin like that even when it connected

More uppercuts a looping right, something… I woulda also had him try to steal rds last 10-20 seconds cuz a lot of them rds were close N winnable

With Dirrell talking Spicy I’d make Plant v Dirrell next

for Canelo I hope it’s Charlo that’s a fight I’d love to see

Plant gave a good account of himself… in my eyes he did better than BJS N Callum Smith combined