Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Again I’m not holding it against either men, Floyd is from the generation before and was near the end of his career while Canelo was like 22. We were never going to see both men fight in their primes, I’m just saying you can’t hold losing to Floyd against Canelo.
He got b-hop/Pavlik'd by Floyd and he'll forever lose points because of it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
pretty much..theres nothing to really suggest otherwise..its not like plant is above smith or bjs..he is right at their level or slightly below lol...the only difference is he is american lol

if you realized this and was able to do the knowledge all you had to do was sit back and :popcorn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Just sent @ChocolateGiddyUp his new avi and wanted to share it with my fellow ring brehs:myman:.....remixed an oldie but goodie. I'll let yall figure out what the final addition was:mjgrin:

Canelo-Belts.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah the announcer were hyping a lot of punches Plant was blocking
I can’t stand that shyt from these announcers especially in the US.

Dudes be dikkriding just because a boxer is the favorite instead of actually watching the fight. Thats when I’m glad an actual boxer is up there talking sense instead one of them dweebs that are bias af

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's been trying to unify the division and they sent Charlo an offer:mindblown:

That was the whole point of him signing to DAZN and why the "who he beat" argument goes out the window when comparing resumes to the 168 opponents

Charlo N Showtime offered Andrade the fight on Showtime N he turned it down N literally said… what about after Charlo y’all not goin pay me like Dazn pays me to fight bums :stopitslime: