Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
They already had to made up in their mind how the fight was going to go..

They just hate Canelo…Caleb was doing ok. But he just wasn’t doing enough. Canelo was landing the better punches all night. Plant was trying to steal the fight at first with flurries.

So called boxing fans are becoming lame ass hell.
Shut up goofy, tell cinnacac to fight Andrade

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
makes me wonder now if hypothetically Usyk beats AJ again and then becomes undisputed at HW by beating Fury

would he be rated above Canelo p4p?
Possibly, can't tell, what I know is Canelo and Usyk have the best resumes out of the P4P guys today, both have an extensive list of good fighters who they have beaten.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Did he figure out Plant or did he tire him out? bc there’s a difference. Plant kept blocking the left hand bc it’s predictable but when fatigue sets in you lose concentration and resistance.

Look at Plant's midsection, that shyt was more red than a F paper in school. Canelo broke him down. It was systematic.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Did he figure out Plant or did he tire him out? bc there’s a difference. Plant kept blocking the left hand bc it’s predictable but when fatigue sets in you lose concentration and resistance.
Yea he figured him out. Figured out his shoulder roll. Figured out his jab. Figured out his tendency to duck inside. Plant gets predictable after a while. He's a skilled fighter but he does the same thing round 1 to 12. Doesn't ever make any adjustments or switch anything up at all.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He tired him out, his Mexican style rush tactic wear on you after a while. If you can keep him honest with power( none of these 168 cacs could) he's not doing this

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Hell nnah.how? Wtf...hahahaha
In my lifetime I should say, of course Ali, Robinson, Leonard etc are all GOATs but I didn’t see their career in real time from beginning to end

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who's next? Charlo would be my guess, Canelo talked about it not long ago, that he'd face Charlo first then Benavidez.
If not him and he goes to DAZN then Bivol or GGG but only if GGG goes to 168