Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who's next? Charlo would be my guess, Canelo talked about it not long ago, that he'd face Charlo first then Benavidez.
If not him and he goes to DAZN then Bivol or GGG but only if GGG goes to 168

my guess if benavidez doesnt get upset by davis next week, that might be the next fight

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo is pressie with how he changed up since 2013 but Hagler is tougher, Hearns is a lights out puncher, Toney is too slick...Roy Jones humilates him worse than Mayweather.
mayweather was the smaller man and was 36 years old lol made him cry after the fight.dont get any more embarrassin than that.

but roy jones, being naturally bigger than floyd, probably doesnt win every round, but definitely fukks him up more than floyd did. and possibly stops him if hes in da mood for it

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
canelo-boxing.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Did he figure out Plant or did he tire him out? bc there’s a difference. Plant kept blocking the left hand bc it’s predictable but when fatigue sets in you lose concentration and resistance.

both body shots wore him down and body shots in spots plant didn’t expect even with his different stances
So with shoulder roll lite shyt he was doing he got hit in his chest and stomach area even with arm blocking it shyt gonna hurt and wear down
Or liver shot or kidney shot it’s pick ur poison
First round it seemed like Canelo decided that
1. shytty power but he gonna tag me often cuz plant is accurate
2. Defense is tight but not on Floyd level so I see holes and gonna work those till they get more exposed
3. Once worn down go for the kill

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
He tired him out, his Mexican style rush tactic wear on you after a while. If you can keep him honest with power( none of these 168 cacs could) he's not doing this

That's the thing, it's not like any of them are invincible as we can clearly see what the weakness is, the question is anyone is going to go through hell to be that. Plant trying to stay in Canelo's face, he just doesn't have the power to make Canelo respect him. The thing that is different with Floyd is that for every damn mistake you make, you are going to pay for it and it makes you gun shy.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Up to the stoppage, it was closer than whatever bias there was. I said at the start it boiled down to who would absorb more. Volume vs power. I had it a draw.

Plant fought damn well up to the KO. It's too bad, but Canelo's power is never in question.
I don't see it close at all. Just cause one guy made you miss more than you landed does NOT mean you were winning the match.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Great fight kinda played out like I thought potentially. I felt plant could win a decision if he didn't get gas out. But he gassed out and when he does boy he drops his hands was food for clean shots. He was so tired after that first shot he leaned right into that shot that cooked up I think on one of them KD.

Congrats to canelo on that win. I'm gonna reserve my opinions on him but I like to see him vs benavidez on Cinco de mayo next year that would be dope. Great fight and it's good for boxing to get these good fights and let the world see how great this sport is.

Congrats to both fighters.