Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Man what is going on in this thread? Were some of you drunk and high while watching? I thought Caleb picked off and rolled most of Canelos shots through the fight. I had cabelo pick up the pace a bit from rounds 5/6-10 but yall saying he was punishing him to the body? A lot of those were not clean at all

This shyt wild breh, I had it at least 4-4 by round 8, maybe 5-3 Plant because Canelo CLEARLY gave up a couple of the early rounds. Crowd and biased ass Showtime AND the PBC broadcast were reacting to Canelo shots that were grazing, blocked, or didn't even land while not acknowledging some beautiful counters by Caleb in the mid rounds. I saw the writing on the wall by how Canelo was pressuring him to the ropes, but the Canelo duckriding had me pissed. Even booing him when he left was classless.

Y'all in here not giving Plant his respect can eat a dikk. THIS is why fighters don't take chances when the odds are stacked against them, because THEY STILL DONT GET THE RESPECT ANYWAY. Floyd said fukk the fans, fukk unifying, give me my check. This is an example of why he wasn't wrong.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Great fight kinda played out like I thought potentially. I felt plant could win a decision if he didn't get gas out. But he gassed out and when he does boy he drops his hands was food for clean shots. He was so tired after that first shot he leaned right into that shot that cooked up I think on one of them KD.

Congrats to canelo on that win. I'm gonna reserve my opinions on him but I like to see him vs benavidez on Cinco de mayo next year that would be dope. Great fight and it's good for boxing to get these good fights and let the world see how great this sport is.

Congrats to both fighters.
Benavides is rican, correct ? I don't think Canelo has had....nevermind, forgot about Cotto :snoop:.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
33 years old and fought no big names. SMH.. He should fight Charlo or something

He's been trying to unify the division and they sent Charlo an offer:mindblown:

That was the whole point of him signing to DAZN and why the "who he beat" argument goes out the window when comparing resumes to the 168 opponents

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly, can't tell, what I know is Canelo and Usyk have the best resumes out of the P4P guys today, both have an extensive list of good fighters who they have beaten.
yep I have Canelo number 1 obviously, Usyk 2

but i do feel like Usyk has less controversial fights than Canelo..... Usyk's had close fights (Briedis, Chisora) but most agree he comfortably won those

Canelo has a few ?????