Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not saying he’s the GOAT but his resume defo should have him as one of the best boxers of this era

Floyd is the GOAT fighter in my lifetime and his performance against Canelo was probably the best the ‘Money’ version of Mayweather ever looked but let’s be honest he fought Canelo at the perfect time. He was inexperienced in big time fights, his only ‘big’ win before the Floyd fight being against Trout. I don’t hold Canelo losing to Floyd against him :yeshrug:
Floyd was 37 years old :what: That was not prime Mayweather . He was old as hell. Y’all need to stop with this Canelo wasn’t ready shyt. He couldn’t see pretty boy Floyd in his dreams . He was literally maybe the easiest fight of Floyd career. I like Canelo . Y’all say this crazy shyt so it make people seem like we hating on him. Floyd would beat Plant like a slave

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Good fight while it lasted; I knew Plant couldn't deal with that type of pressure by Canelo in the later rounds.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
when should canelo and floyd fought?
canelo and oscar were callin out floyd 2 years before da fight was actually made lmao

but when should they have fought? serious question
Again I’m not holding it against either men, Floyd is from the generation before and was near the end of his career while Canelo was like 22. We were never going to see both men fight in their primes, I’m just saying you can’t hold losing to Floyd against Canelo.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Plante seems to have a lot of skill, is quick and has good D.

He just didn’t throw barely any power shots. He caught him maybe 5-7 times with something harder than a straight jab.

He couldn't sit on anything because he knew some heat was coming back. So, it was pitter patter jabs all night. That's why Canelo worked the body until Caleb couldn't move that much anymore then he put on the fireworks. Very simple gameplan.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish there was someone compelling for Canelo to fight but there's really nobody out there
Benavidez maybe? Even then I'm eh
I'm pretty sure Beterbiev's career is designed to never have him fight anyone people give a fukk about

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
if u gonna pillow shot someone to death better get hit a lot less he was standing there taking way too many shots to body
Face wise not as many cuz he dodged and blocked he came with Floyd gameplan but didn’t use his technical skills to hit Canelo body to take away the power
If he got hit a lot less then I can see his pathway of winning cuz ur hitting clean shots countering Canelo and body shots
Sure ur gonna get hit but won’t be as often and won’t mean much if ur getting hit way too often soft hits or not it’s too much to overlook

For sure, and I do think a lot of that is coaching, his defensive scheme didnt really allow him to be in a position to absorb less damage to the body. So there will need to be an adjustment there.

It was a good fight props to Canelo :ehh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not saying he’s the GOAT but his resume defo should have him as one of the best boxers of this era

Floyd is the GOAT fighter in my lifetime and his performance against Canelo was probably the best the ‘Money’ version of Mayweather ever looked but let’s be honest he fought Canelo at the perfect time. He was inexperienced in big time fights, his only ‘big’ win before the Floyd fight being against Trout. I don’t hold Canelo losing to Floyd against him :yeshrug:
We just saw a lesser version of Floyd's type of style give Canelo problems tonight. Floyd's style would always be a problem for Canelo and Floyd is smart enough to avoid letting Canelo trap him and wear him down. IMO Floyd would beat Canelo no matter when they fought. Just a horrible stylistic matchup for Canelo.