Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again I’m not holding it against either men, Floyd is from the generation before and was near the end of his career while Canelo was like 22. We were never going to see both men fight in their primes, I’m just saying you can’t hold losing to Floyd against Canelo.
when should they have fought?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man what is going on in this thread? Were some of you drunk and high while watching? I thought Caleb picked off and rolled most of Canelos shots through the fight. I had cabelo pick up the pace a bit from rounds 5/6-10 but yall saying he was punishing him to the body? A lot of those were not clean at all

Liver shots kidney shots and when plant was blocking with his shoulder roll Canelo would hit his arm at times granted but he still would get his in stomach or chest
He hit his body everywhere deliberately since he couldn’t cleanly get thru

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I wish there was someone compelling for Canelo to fight but there's really nobody out there
Benavidez maybe? Even then I'm eh
I'm pretty sure Beterbiev's career is designed to never have him fight anyone people give a fukk about
Charlo and David will be fun

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Again I’m not holding it against either men, Floyd is from the generation before and was near the end of his career while Canelo was like 22. We were never going to see both men fight in their primes, I’m just saying you can’t hold losing to Floyd against Canelo.
Honestly, that loss made Canelo the fighter he is today.

Dude was literally lost against Floyd. Yeah he was young and Floyd is a master at boxing, but without that loss he wouldn’t be the beast he is today imo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bro we didn’t even mention how Roy Jones would have him looking like Vinny Paz
Canelo is impressive with how he changed up since 2013 but Hagler is tougher, Hearns is a lights out puncher, Toney is too slick...Roy Jones humilates him worse than Mayweather.

Last edited:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Floyd was 37 years old :what: That was not prime Mayweather . He was old as hell. Y’all need to stop with this Canelo wasn’t ready shyt. He couldn’t see pretty boy Floyd in his dreams . He was literally maybe the easiest fight of Floyd career. I like Canelo . Y’all say this crazy shyt so it make people seem like we hating on him. Floyd would beat Plant like a slave
:hubie: Hey I am in no way a Canelo stan or a stan of any boxer. Floyd is the GOAT fighter I’ve seen, Pacquiao 2nd & Canelo probably 3rd. All of them should be in the GOAT discussion simple as

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Liver shots kidney shots and when plant was blocking with his shoulder roll Canelo would hit his arm at times granted but he still would get his in stomach or chest
He hit his body everywhere deliberately since he couldn’t cleanly get thru
I did not have canelo cleanly winning a round until the 5th or 6th.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Hurt plant with the same shot he broke Billy's face with. Canelo just figures these dudes out.

Did he figure out Plant or did he tire him out? bc there’s a difference. Plant kept blocking the left hand bc it’s predictable but when fatigue sets in you lose concentration and resistance.