Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Plant doesn't have the natural power to wear dudes down and it's been a criticism of him well before this fight (Shakur gonna have that same problem as he comes up)

That said, pillow shots are still shots. Had he been able to last the entire fight those statistics would have told a different story than the commentators and judges wanted to tell.

I think Plant should give it another go in a couple years. He won't be able to knock Canelo out but I do think he can outbox him.

if u gonna pillow shot someone to death better get hit a lot less he was standing there taking way too many shots to body
Face wise not as many cuz he dodged and blocked he came with Floyd gameplan but didn’t use his technical skills to hit Canelo body to take away the power
If he got hit a lot less then I can see his pathway of winning cuz ur hitting clean shots countering Canelo and body shots
Sure ur gonna get hit but won’t be as often and won’t mean much if ur getting hit way too often soft hits or not it’s too much to overlook

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The ring is full of wierdo's now:scust:......fight threads used to be great. Now it's just bunch of dudes hating. Canelo was landing the vicious shots the whole fight. He broke dude down systematically like we said he would. Plant is a dope boxer though. But like I said. He wasn't prepared for this. You can't go from facing bums to fighting the best. Makes way too many defensive mistakes. He basically left his body wide open to canelo all night.

They already had to made up in their mind how the fight was going to go..

They just hate Canelo…Caleb was doing ok. But he just wasn’t doing enough. Canelo was landing the better punches all night. Plant was trying to steal the fight at first with flurries.

So called boxing fans are becoming lame ass hell.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I had it 6-4 Canelo before the knockout but damn the Showtime bias towards Canelo was shameless :hhh: they refused to give Plant any props.

Anyone, it might be time for Canelo to enter the GOAT conversation, his resume is incredible
Goofy no it’s not. Tell that cinnacac to get off the cac tour and go fight Andrade

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Canelo won easy?
Nah not easy at all and a lot of rounds were close. Plant was really slick and sneaking in a lot of counters and picking him off with the jab. Canelo was throwing a lot of hard shots, some sneaking through and but a lot getting blocked too. That lead to a lot of close rounds that could've gone either way. Canelo finally wore him down and got to him for the KO but Plant made him work for the win.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
canelo is a great fighter
but ive seen him get outboxed by khan, plant, and a few others for long durations of time
these guys just dont have the talent, smarts, or guts to go all the way with outboxing him like floyd did.
still a pleasure to watch him
Canelo wasn't focused on trying to be slick tonight. He barely even moved his damn head. He just walked plant down and forced him to keep punching. He knew plant would fold eventually. Canelo knew there was no point trying to out-pretty Caleb. He had no choice but to make it rugged.

Plant is a good ass fighter though. But canelo knew he couldn't hurt him :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Floyd beat him and is considered a better fighter. He can never be GOATed. And he would get stopped by Hagler. Hearns would beat tf out of Canelo, imo.

Great fighter who belongs in the conversation of the greats but he maneuvered around Andrade and Charlo for a reason. He would not have shyt for Andre Ward at 168.
Or James toney

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
canelo is a great fighter
but ive seen him get outboxed by khan, plant, and a few others for long durations of time
these guys just dont have the talent, smarts, or guts to go all the way with outboxing him like floyd did.
still a pleasure to watch him

I forgot about the Khan fight and I said the same thing when I saw it.

I felt like Khan actually gave up due to exhaustion, Plant legit got caught due to his defensive scheme, he didn't give up. I feel Plant shouldn't get discouraged, get his mind right with a few more tune ups and try to do another one with Canelo.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man what is going on in this thread? Were some of you drunk and high while watching? I thought Caleb picked off and rolled most of Canelos shots through the fight. I had cabelo pick up the pace a bit from rounds 5/6-10 but yall saying he was punishing him to the body? A lot of those were not clean at all

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I was low-key hoping the ref would let it go one more time so we could see plant go night night for real:lolbron:.....just one more clean shot woulda sent him to the shadow realm. But fukk it. We got the job done regardless:banderas: