Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
nikka what? :dahell:

Floyd beat him and is considered a better fighter. He can never be GOATed. And he would get stopped by Hagler. Hearns would beat tf out of Canelo, imo.

Great fighter who belongs in the conversation of the greats but he maneuvered around Andrade and Charlo for a reason. He would not have shyt for Andre Ward at 168.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
We know..we watched Spence vs Porter and everyone kept giving Porter credit when he was getting whooped.

The hypocrisy is hilarious. Spence beat Porters body to oblivion yet nikkas was tryna say Spence lost that fight. Like bruh Spence landed 111 body shots on Porter, ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN he landed almost as many body shots as Porter landed punches, yet nikkas tried to say Spence was losing. Spence was beating the shyt out of Porter. :mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Relax breh. He is not GOAT breh. Then what would you call Ward and FLoyd ?
Exactly. I wish people could just appreciate his greatness without this revisionist and hypothetical history scenarios. One of the greatest. But They need to stop trying to pretend Those 2 never existed. You can’t be the goat when u got beat by him lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This is random but I found it funny. I got a stream for UFC going with the sound on that one while I watched the boxing with the volume low. After the knockout they showed Canelo's girl cheering. At the exact same time Joe Rogan starts going nuts on the UFC stream yelling "WHOA!!!!!!!!!!". Confused me for a second and I thought Rogan was going crazy over his girl.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The hypocrisy is hilarious. Spence beat Porters body to oblivion yet nikkas was tryna say Spence lost that fight. Like bruh Spence landed 111 body shots on Porter, ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN he landed almost as many body shots as Porter landed punches, yet nikkas tried to say Spence was losing. Spence was beating the shyt out of Porter. :mjlol:
Body shots and hit him with clean lefts all night till he got knocked down from not adapting.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying he’s the GOAT but his resume defo should have him as one of the best box

Floyd is the GOAT fighter in my lifetime and his performance against Canelo was probably the best the ‘Money’ version of Mayweather ever looked but let’s be honest he fought Canelo at the perfect time. He was inexperienced in big time fights, his only ‘big’ win before the Floyd fight being against Trout. I don’t hold Canelo losing to Floyd against him :yeshrug:
when should canelo and floyd fought?
canelo and oscar were callin out floyd 2 years before da fight was actually made lmao

but when should they have fought? serious question