Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
that’s what I was saying ya he landing shots but they pillow shots
Canelo always works the body to break ur ass down and he then gonna KO to the body or chin pick ur poison :whew:

plant ain’t Floyd Floyd got power behind his hits even if they don’t KO u but u gonna respect it cuz shyts hurt and getting hit by them all night long is equivalent to body shots it wears u down and make u hesitate to go in

plant had right game plan but was missing the body shot aspect to take away the power of Canelo and slow him down

Canelo weakness is a technical boxer with power simple as that good luck finding that shyt

Plant doesn't have the natural power to wear dudes down and it's been a criticism of him well before this fight (Shakur gonna have that same problem as he comes up)

That said, pillow shots are still shots. Had he been able to last the entire fight those statistics would have told a different story than the commentators and judges wanted to tell.

I think Plant should give it another go in a couple years. He won't be able to knock Canelo out but I do think he can outbox him.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a serious question

do you guys think Canelo could be competitive against a prime usyk at cruiser?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He can't enter the GOAT conversation since he took a L to a guy whose already in that conversation.

Eventually we may be able to put dudes who have losses up there with Floyd but we definitely can't do it for a nikka that lost to him..

..... Um what?

All this does is raise Mayweather's legendary career, but doesn't diminish Canelo

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
GGG took way more clean punches from Canelo from Plant. GGG just has a GOAT level chin, which I have always gave him credit for.

GGG also landed more clean punches on Canelo than Plant...He's a way better fighter than Plant...even now at almost 40 breh...if there ever is a 3rd fight...the odds will be very close

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Relax breh. He is not GOAT breh. Then what would you call Ward and FLoyd ?
Not saying he’s the GOAT but his resume defo should have him as one of the best boxers of this era
He lost against the GOAT:mjgrin:he is one of the greatest tho @Ian_Carter
Floyd is the GOAT fighter in my lifetime and his performance against Canelo was probably the best the ‘Money’ version of Mayweather ever looked but let’s be honest he fought Canelo at the perfect time. He was inexperienced in big time fights, his only ‘big’ win before the Floyd fight being against Trout. I don’t hold Canelo losing to Floyd against him :yeshrug: