Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

Have you seen some black girls lately? Theyre getting fatter quicker than white women. They let themselves the fukk GO. Go ahead and bag a black girl and see how long her stomach stay in her shirt. You prob live in some wackass town with wackass white bytches because noone cane resist a sexy NYC white woman.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Have you seen some black girls lately? Theyre getting fatter quicker than white women. They let themselves the fukk GO. Go ahead and bag a black girl and see how long her stomach stay in her shirt. You prob live in some wackass town with wackass white bytches because noone cane resist a sexy NYC white woman.

Ass is Ass to me what color don't matter if you feeling me and im feeling you
WE CAN FEEL ON EACH OTHER :cheers:

Y settle for one race WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM AND THEN U EVEN GOT THE MIX BREEDS :win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I will never ever umderstamd the appeal of white girls.

They have no shape. How can you mess with a woman doesn't have any womanly shape to her?

There is also no such thing as a Dime white women

:whistle: u sure bout that buddy? There are dime pieces for EVERY RACE :lawd:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
fukk a cracka period! No love, they can all die. I don't even speak to those pieces of shyt. If I happen to come across a lil weak ass white male, I give him the :birdman: and that little pink bytch eyes usually head for the ground. They get off the side walk when I walk past them, they would rather get hit by a car than catch eyes with me because I see that as a threat and they will get bombed on.

You ever get out of your whip and see a white person walking towards the car and you hit your lock button twice so they can hear the alarm. Then when they get closer to my car, I hit the alarm again and look back at them like they are up to something. They get offended as hell, it's funny when you turn the table on those pale pieces of shyt.

Edit: White people stink, I can smell their moist, pale, cold skin from a mile away. They smell like balogna and wet dog, I guess all of that mayo casserole is leaking from their ugly pores. White bytches walking around with wet hair n' shyt like I want that old hotdog smelling water touching the things I touch.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I'm not sexually attracted to them. I ain't dumb tho:mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
fukk a cracka period! No love, they can all die. I don't even speak to those pieces of shyt. If I happen to come across a lil weak ass white male, I give him the :birdman: and that little pink bytch eyes usually head for the ground. They get off the side walk when I walk past them, they would rather get hit by a car than catch eyes with me because I see that as a threat and they will get bombed on.

You ever get out of your whip and see a white person walking towards the car and you hit your lock button twice so they can hear the alarm. Then when they get closer to my car, I hit the alarm again and look back at them like they are up to something. They get offended as hell, it's funny when you turn the table on those pale pieces of shyt.

Edit: White people stink, I can smell their moist, pale, cold skin from a mile away. They smell like balogna and wet dog, I guess all of that mayo casserole is leaking from their ugly pores. White bytches walking around with wet hair n' shyt like I want that old hotdog smelling water touching the things I touch.

:russ:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Evolution dictates why we have these features, but culture can try to curtail the frequency of them. If a man is naturally strong, athletic and a fast learner, he's more desirable to a woman than a man who is :flabbynsick:. If that man chooses to get with a woman who is full figured then that woman is more likely to give him more children than one who isn't. Women with wider hips for example have an easier time with child birth. Men are drawn to that because it means that this woman will make more kids for us. Ass means that there'll be more cushion for the pushin' :takedat: and thus we'll want to make more children with that woman if its easier and more enjoyable to do so.

Its worth noting that its rare to see a woman who has wide hips, strong legs but no ass. As for why you see more women with ass on average in areas like Africa and the West Asia, its because of the notion of polygamy. A genetically dominant man basically creates a team of thick women and he produces children with them. Those children will thus end up carrying the marker for thickness if they're women or natural athleticism if they're men. Rather than being limited to one woman, a man could have 2 or more wives and spread his DNA to change the physical makeup of the population. So this is why when you go to west Asia and Africa you notice that these women on average tend to be thicker. In European countries, polygamy was frowned upon so a dominant man really was limited to whatever he could get, and so he may end up with a flat assed woman and then their children could end up in a similar situation or he could luck out and find a woman who is thick and then make children with her that carry those genetic markers.

Men have a natural desire to want to have as many partners as possible because unlike women, men can basically have an unlimited amount of children. Women can only bear around 20 kids and then its a wrap, but if a man is jumping from woman to woman, he can have hundreds or thousands. Its said that Genghis Khan fathered an uncountable amount of children and that thousands of men in eastern Europe today have his DNA within them, so Genghis Khan's features may pop up randomly in different generations. For example, because of the mongol invasions of eastern europe, there are some Russians who look just a tiny bit Asian.

If that were the case then there would be a greater frequency of beautiful or highly desirable people running around than ugly to average looking people. The human mind is too complex to nail attaction and procreation down to a few physical traits. There is always a glitch in the matrix.

Anyway DNA is tricky kids dont always come out looking 100% exactly like their parents. environment & lifestyle play a huge factor in how a person will look. If you go to Orange County CA, and Atlanta GA you will notice a huge difference in the bodies of the women.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
bm are not far behind with 70% obesity&overweight stat in comparison to bw 80
let's stop this fat on fat discrimination

plus a lot of these obese people are old and not on the dating scene.

:gladbron: Holy shyt...80 percent?????????

I didn't know it was that bad :ohhh:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
You gotta give it up to the white man though

He has managed to convince the whole fukking world to look down on black people

Everywhere you fukking go..it's 'natural' to admire white skin and despise dark skin
Everywhere you fukking go its 'customary' to kiss white people's ass and talk down on black people

The percentage of non-black people in the world who dont feel 'superior' or some other way bout black people is almost non-existent.

No wonder all these white hoes feel as if they are doing you a favor by dating your muthafukking ass..

U ever fukked with a white bytch and dumped her for a black girl??
They look at you as if you're from a another planet or some shyt..

Bytch im black..remember???