Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
He claims to hate everybody though. :shaq2:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Which I do. I'm stating a fact though. You guys call me a million things. I'm called a racist, a troll, an alias, a bytch, a c*nt, other posters. You guys knight me with a myriad of names. One thing I'm never called is wrong. 80% of BW are fat. Can you rebut that? I could be the biggest BW simp on the planet. Will that lower the number? Black people are way too damn sensitive. It wasn't even a big comment but yall got all hemotional over it. I'm still waiting for the answer on how stating an obesity rate means I "hate" someone. I hate everyone, but not because of their obesity rates.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Don't say "we" because I could give a fukk about your arguments or opinions. Your essays say that you feel strongly about the issue though.

I don't mind you too much. You're tolerable. But you have trolling c00n tendencies much like Tom so don't try to get all indignant when you get attacked.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Which I do. I'm stating a fact though. You guys call me a million things. I'm called a racist, a troll, an alias, a bytch, a c*nt, other posters. You guys knight me with a myriad of names. One thing I'm never called is wrong. 80% of BW are fat. Can you rebut that? I could be the biggest BW simp on the planet. Will that lower the number? Black people are way too damn sensitive. It wasn't even a big comment but yall got all hemotional over it. I'm still waiting for the answer on how stating an obesity rate means I "hate" someone. I hate everyone, but not because of their obesity rates.

Someone like you, who probably doesn't even go outside, would believe a statistic like that, wouldn't you? Black women are bottom heavy and stay getting called "fat" by whites all day long. A black woman is fat to white people if she has any shape to herself. It's no lie that most black women are overweight though, because most American women in general are overweight regardless. But 80%? Come, come now. Not EVERY black woman I see is looking like Precious.

The more I see you post the less and less I trust you, fam. You're sounding kind of white to me. Not to mention how you always talk about how you hate everyone.

How unique you are. You hate the world, just like everyone else. Lmao go eat your bowl of cereal and just fall asleep :snooze:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I love White American girls for only ONE THING. Access to p*ssy. I never Ranked them above shyt aesthetically, especially their EUROPEAN sisters....They're wack, but they cooperate, know their role, and try to stay in shape. :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't say "we" because I could give a fukk about your arguments or opinions. Your essays say that you feel strongly about the issue though.

I don't mind you too much. You're tolerable. But you have trolling c00n tendencies much like Tom so don't try to get all indignant when you get attacked.

Telling the truth isn't trolling just because you think it's mean. ONE MORE TIME.
How does stating a fact, or number about the reality of a situation mean I'm c00ning or hate black people?
Someone like you, who probably doesn't even go outside, would believe a statistic like that, wouldn't you? Black women are bottom heavy and stay getting called "fat" by whites all day long. A black woman is fat to white people if she has any shape to herself.

The more I see you post the less and less I trust you, fam. You're sounding kind of white to me. Not to mention how you always talk about how you hate everyone.

How unique you are. You hate the world, just like everyone else. Lmao go eat your bowl of cereal and just fall asleep :snooze:
I do go outside. The fukk? Yea being bottom heavy is fat. So because I think women are better when they are inshape I'm white? I'll add that to the list of things people call me. (I still don't see wrong on there though.) When I go outside in any given location most black women I see are fat. People keep trying to diss me instead of say that the statistic is wrong. Black guys accept fat women so the statistic doesn't matter anyway. So fukk it. Everyone keeps yelling at me though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Telling the truth isn't trolling just because you think it's mean. ONE MORE TIME.
How does stating a fact, or number about the reality of a situation mean I'm c00ning or hate black people?

I do go outside. The fukk? Yea being bottom heavy is fat. So because I think women are better when they are inshape I'm white? I'll add that to the list of things people call me. (I still don't see wrong on there though.) When I go outside in any given location most black women I see are fat. People keep trying to diss me instead of say that the statistic is wrong.

I'm not talking about that instance dipshyt. I'm talking about statements like this....

Sierra Mist said:
For every hot black girl there are 5 hot white girls.

Obvious trolling and c00ning. When taken to task for your stupidity you claim, "Oh, I hate everybody." But a majority of your posts attack black women or are a critique of black people in general. So spare me the "I shyt on everybody" defense.

The real you is starting to seep through. The corny signature quotes, the random avis of duckfaced girls. The martyr complex. It's only so long fake posters can pretend, as you well know.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Someone like you, who probably doesn't even go outside, would believe a statistic like that, wouldn't you? Black women are bottom heavy and stay getting called "fat" by whites all day long. A black woman is fat to white people if she has any shape to herself. It's no lie that most black women are overweight though, because most American women in general are overweight regardless. But 80%? Come, come now. Not EVERY black woman I see is looking like Precious.

Yeah, the "stat" I bet the stat is based off the BMI or some other contrived CACery which of course is skewed towards CACs.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
"For every hot black girl there are 5 hot white girls." :what: this is some c00n ass shyt and disgusting black people are one of the most attractive races on the planet.

And another thing "no dime white girls" :what: damn you nikkas is fakkits

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukk is this Sierra character?
fukk are you?
"For every hot black girl there are 5 hot white girls." :what: this is some c00n ass shyt and disgusting black people are one of the most attractive races on the planet.

And another thing "no dime white girls" :what: damn you nikkas is fakkits
I said that because there are 5 times as many white women as black women. I was going purely by population. But the number could be higher because if you are obese you are omitted from being attractive. But you guys seem to like fat women so I should have left that out.

Yeah, the "stat" I bet the stat is based off the BMI or some other contrived CACery which of course is skewed towards CACs.
Unless black women are another species I don't get it. Humans shouldn't be that different that weight is that big of a difference.

I'm not talking about that instance dipshyt. I'm talking about statements like this....

Obvious trolling and c00ning. When taken to task for your stupidity you claim, "Oh, I hate everybody." But a majority of your posts attack black women or are a critique of black people in general. So spare me the "I shyt on everybody" defense.

The real you is starting to seep through. The corny signature quotes, the random avis of duckfaced girls. The martyr complex. It's only so long fake posters can pretend, as you well know.
I had this sig since I joined. My avatar isn't random. It's fukking Rita Ora. I said that because there are 5 times as many white women as black women. HEmotional people are at it again. Population wise I got those numbers.
You guys don't read my posts. You see 3 words to get offended over and skip to replying. I don't have a martyr complex either. Maybe if you took the time you take analyzing me and analyze the statistics you wouldn't get so hemotional on me.

Yall come at me with shyt I already replied to earlier in thread. Read what I say and how I qualify my posts and then come back to me.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Unless black women are another species I don't get it. Humans shouldn't be that different that weight is that big of a difference.

Humans can be significantly different you fukking idiot. Just because a white beast looks like a bag of soggy cement at 175 pounds doesn't mean a black woman will.

I had this sig since I joined. My avatar isn't random. It's fukking Rita Ora. I said that because there are 5 times as many white women as black women. HEmotional people are at it again. Population wise I got those numbers. You guys don't read my posts. You see 3 words to get offended over and skip to replying. I don't have a martyr complex either. Maybe if you took the time you take analyzing me and analyze the statistics you wouldn't get so hemotional on me.

You ass, you said that to get a reaction. You didn't base it on population, you based it on c00ning. You're always trolling and hiding your hands. Man up, if that's possible for you, and be accountable for your bullshyt.

And stop whining about people calling you names. "Waaaah waaaaah, people are yelling at me." Wipe your tears you stupid shyttle. It's the exact reaction you want so why are you backpedaling? Why art thou upset? :leostare: