Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Let me start this off for the fukking dummies who need controversial topics spelled out for them...

I do not support donald trump.

Now.

I'm trying to find it.

He's against illegal mexicans, he's against extremist muslims, and he's against economic manipulation of chinese and freeloading europeans.

But what has he said denigrating explicitly on blacks?

I know he's referred to black people as "the blacks" and I know about his shyt in the 80s...

...but i'm talking about this campaign and things he's said denigrating black people out of his own mouth.

All I can find is him talking about black youth unemployment.
Him deporting illegal mexicans helps black Americans directly as well as indirectly. We should sit back while he loads busses full of these lawn mower jockeys 24/7.Mexicans are just as racist as whites.Infact,they routinely align themselves with skin heads or Nazi low riders to attack black people.

Edit:Fukk'em.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I explained this shyt already about the 70s and 80s.

I'm talking about his presidential campaign.

And you seem to have missed this point if all you can do is go back 30-40 years ago.
It's like seeing your mama cook in the kitchen for 40 years and you asking "Has my mama ever explicitly told me out of her own mouth she can cook?'

I've never heard Trump make any explicit racist statements out of his mouth about black people. Not during his campaign, not in the 70s. Ever.

It's a stupid ass question but If that's your question, there's your answer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's like seeing your mama cook in the kitchen for 40 years and you asking "Has my mama ever explicitly told me out of her own mouth she can cook?'

I've never heard Trump make any explicit racist statements out of his mouth about black people. Not during his campaign, not in the 70s. Ever.

It's a stupid ass question but If that's your question, there's your answer.
I can tell you until the end of time that Trump aint shyt.

But if we're talking specifics, lets get to specifics.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Not trolling. Dead ass serious. @ThreeLetterAgency do you think before you post?
He doesn't, he's an idiot. He's been voted the WOAT 3 years straight, so much that they felt sorry for him and gave the banner to someone else even tho he had more votes.

He's looking for any reason to c00n it up. If he wants to fight Muslims or any other Nonwhites, why can't he do it wih a black organization who won't stab him in the back when all is said and done? Why does he want to rely on white daddy yet again? OP literally loves white people. I've challenged him numerous times to burn their flag, he's too p*ssy to do so.

Hitler made peace with Russia before stabbing them in the back and attacking them. Not one person is surprised he did. That's how hateful people roll, and Trump has already provided enough evidence that he hates blacks. All these cacs that Napoleon grips just laugh at his c00nery. He is thecacmamba's bytch on these boards.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I can tell you until the end of time that Trump aint shyt.

But if we're talking specifics, lets get to specifics.
Judging from your sig you're a politically minded guy so you obviously didn't ask the question to genuinely educate yourself, you clearly asked as a way to make some sort of point.

That's why you placed 'specific' irrelevant criteria on the answers you were asking for (directly out of his mouth, during the campaign, etc.) .

I see you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Judging from your sig you're a politically minded guy so you obviously didn't ask the question to genuinely educate yourself, you clearly asked as a way to make some sort of point.

That's why you placed 'specific' irrelevant criteria on the answers you were asking for (directly out of his mouth, during the campaign, etc.) .

I see you.
Bruh. Even Hitler gets attributed with saying shyt he didn't say. I'm just trying to see if I missed something...and it seems that I didn't.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
hXlTi0L.jpg

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
- op says dudes are in their feeling but makes this thread

-op as for proof of trump being racist, get shown facts and moves goal post
-expect logic from napoleon brehs...the same idiot who said blacks need to be more patriotic

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Let me start this off for the fukking dummies who need controversial topics spelled out for them...

I do not support donald trump.

Now.

I'm trying to find it.

He's against illegal mexicans, he's against extremist muslims, and he's against economic manipulation of chinese and freeloading europeans.

But what has he said denigrating explicitly on blacks?

I know he's referred to black people as "the blacks" and I know about his shyt in the 80s...

...but i'm talking about this campaign and things he's said denigrating black people out of his own mouth.

All I can find is him talking about black youth unemployment.

From what I know he hired Omarosa from his show in real life to manage some of his sh*t. I think all whites are racist to a degree, it is what it is. We're always fighting stereotypes. The answer is no, he did not explicitly state anything about blacks, but based on his statements supporting police it might be green light on nikkaz if he becomes president :francis: This is simple, it's about class and white power. If you are a rich black living in an affluent neighborhood, are you in trouble? No, but then again you never were. But if you are the regular target of police in places like Dothan, AL, Brooklyn, and Southside Chicago, where the only thing standing between police and the complete dissolution of your civil liberties is efforts of political supportes/elected officials of the left, what do you think will happen when this German cat becomes president? :usure:

Status
Not open for further replies.