Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
king23n-1-web.jpg
thats a retweet of some fox news shyt on a twitter account he barely probably runs himself, especially during the campaign.

I'm talking about HIS words.

I know Trump aint shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don

Yo wtf are you even talkin bout?? What's your point? Trump ain't shyt and neither is Bernie or Hilary or any of you dirty cacs and your bullshyt. Smh.:camby:

Out here supporting Napoleons troll threads :ufdup:
:mjlol:

how simple could i have put that? i dont even know how to break it down any further

go back and reread if you want. or dont :heh: i dont give a fukk

im watching the democratic debate between the worst candidate ive seen in my lifetime, and bernie sanders. and as im watching it, i would be interested in an answer to this thread. because hillary clinton winning the white house is a travesty

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
thats a retweet of some fox news shyt on a twitter account he barely probably runs himself, especially during the campaign.

I'm talking about HIS words.

I know Trump aint shyt.
A man's actions will always be more important than his words, especially when those actions go back to the 70s (google Donald Trump housing discrimination).

But I take it this is going in one ear and out the other so i'll just let you cook...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A man's actions will always be more important than his words, especially when those actions go back to the 70s (google Donald Trump housing discrimination).

But I take it this is going in one ear and out the other so i'll just let you cook...
I explained this shyt already about the 70s and 80s.

I'm talking about his presidential campaign.

And you seem to have missed this point if all you can do is go back 30-40 years ago.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Black folks dont understand.

These mestizos don't fukk with us.

they hate us and show their true colors against us when they get their numbers up.

when they are few in numbers and are minority they be like Brown/black coalition. we brothers, white ppl racist, etc...but when they get their # up in the hood, or you are the only black person in a mestizo/Latino hangout..they show their racist tendencies openly because they are safely surrounded among their kind
They feel comfortable enough to express their racism against blacks.

they are self hating and desire to be close to the cacs as possible. That mentality is both inherited from centuries of spanish colonial rule and white supremacist system in north America.

A lot of them are two faced hypocrites...ppl think just because they listen to rap, imitate modern popular culture and use black slang that they really fukk with us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black folks dont understand.

These mestizos don't fukk with us.

they hate us and show their true colors against us when they get their numbers up.

when they are few in numbers and are minority they be like Brown/black coalition. we brothers, white ppl racist, etc...but when they get their # up in the hood, or you are the only black person in a mestizo/Latino hangout..they show their racist tendencies openly because they are safely surrounded among their kind
They feel comfortable enough to express their racism against blacks.

they are self hating and desire to be close to the cacs as possible. That mentality is both inherited from centuries of spanish colonial rule and white supremacist system in north America.

A lot of them are two faced hypocrites...ppl think just because they listen to rap, imitate modern popular culture and use black slang that they really fukk with us.
Mexico didn't even count blacks in the census until 2 years ago: Mexico has started counting its Afro-Mexican population

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Aren't you confusing Trump with Hilary on super prtedator? She was quoted on that.

And the TV and Newspapers say trump is racist and a bunch of other shyt so dumb ass sheep just believe it.

Yea but he was a close supporter and never spoke against it so I still associate that with him. Especially with how he used propaganda against the Central Park 5

Status
Not open for further replies.