Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Trump, at that point in his campaign, had said nothing openly or indirectly denigrating black Americans.

Deal with it.
You are such a fukking fakkit it's not even funny...
Central Park 5 or his discrimination lawsuits didn't ring a bell?...
Man I hope you somewhere slippery and icey this holiday season and crack your dome open...

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now even YOU see how blind these nikkas are :manny:

They aren’t trying to use logic. They wanna scream cac / trump supporter cause it makes them feel like they’re doing something
both u and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 completely overlook portions of ppls posts that u cant dispute and have the nerve to call ppl blind or ask them if they can read
the intellectual dishonesty is :ohlawd: with yall

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
both u and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 completely overlook portions of ppls posts that u cant dispute and have the nerve to call ppl blind or ask them if they can read
the intellectual dishonesty is :ohlawd: with yall
Just like y’all completely overlooked how Clinton was shyt too?

d31.gif

Suck a dikk dawg, complaining about trump online all day ain’t gonna make you happy

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just like y’all completely overlooked how Clinton was shyt too?

d31.gif

Suck a dikk dawg, complaining about trump online all day ain’t gonna make you happy
again, u prove how much of a sucker you are
i never been in support of trump or hilary. i dont gaf about either of those cacs.
i just dropped in to point out how much of a cornball OP is. and you stay on his dikk so you a cornball by association
both of yall lames post way more about mainstream politics than anyone else in this thread so u not saying anything :mjlol:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
He won't. He's had numerous exposals, broken rules, spammed many sections, but can't even stay Bushed for more than a couple of days. He's got dirt on people or maybe he really is government backed. :patrice:

His threads never get bushed either. Son know where da bodies buried

Status
Not open for further replies.