Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I just assume once hes done with the hispanics, we're next. So thats why im against him. No he hasn't necessarily said anything bad about blacks but if hes racist against mexicans i assume hes racist against every non white. I dont give a fukk about mexicans unlike most people on here do because they can give a fukk about us.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:laff: Trump hates his black ass just as much if not more than those groups. Any non-white person supporting Trump is a certified dumbass.
I remember someone showed him Trump's racist history and he made himself look like a fool caping for Trump. He really hates muslims and hispanics so much he'd support a blatant white supremacist

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I just assume once hes done with the hispanics, we're next. So thats why im against him. No he hasn't necessarily said anything bad about blacks but if hes racist against mexicans i assume hes racist against every non white. I dont give a fukk about mexicans unlike most people on here do because they can give a fukk about us.
but he hasn't done it yet...i'm just asking cause otherwise people can't keep saying it.

and @MaxBundles negged me, but I DO NOT like Trump...so to even not be able to have this discussion is a problem.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Everything Trump feels about Mexicans/illegals is subconsciously how he feels about blacks. He's focusing on illegals for now because he knows he can get rid of them legally. He can't get rid of blacks because we're natives of this country. He discriminated against blacks in the past through housing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everything Trump feels about Mexicans/illegals is subconsciously how he feels about blacks. He's focusing on illegals for now because he knows he can get rid of them legally. He can't get rid of blacks because we're natives of this country. He discriminated against blacks in the past through housing.
But is it though?

Illegals are not popular with black voters.

Those groups aren't overlapping.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fool hangs out in HL which gives nearly hourly updates on all the dumb shyt Trump says and has said in the past and really asks this question? :martin:
so you cant present ONE example? :heh:

and dont mistake my hatred for hillary clinton with support for donald trump. if i had my way, bernie sanders would be president

as someone who's considering voting for trump if it's trump vs hillary, i would like some answers to this thread for me to consider :ehh:

what has donald trump said, out loud during this campaign, that was worse than hillary clinton calling blacks "super predators"?

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
king23n-1-web.jpg

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
So if Trump had said something about Black people would Mexicans be saying "After hes done with the Mayates, he's coming for us next! :(" ? Or would they shrug their shoulders and tell us to go figure shyt out for ourselves?

This entire thing with Blacks defending Mexicans shows me just how kind of a race we are. Even though there's so much evidence out there that Mexicans are our opps, we simply overlook their faults and continue to defend them. Black people are far too kind to people who wouldn't show us any mercy if they were in a position of power.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don
so you cant present ONE example? :heh:

and dont mistake my hatred for hillary clinton with support for donald trump. if i had my way, bernie sanders would be president

as someone who's considering voting for trump if it's trump vs hillary, i would like some answers to this thread for me to consider :ehh:

what has donald trump said, out loud during this campaign, that was worse than hillary clinton calling blacks "super predators"?

Yo wtf are you even talkin bout?? What's your point? Trump ain't shyt and neither is Bernie or Hilary or any of you dirty cacs and your bullshyt. Smh.:camby:

Out here supporting Napoleons troll threads :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.