Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The Democrat Party had 30 years to improve and they haven't, you dumbass.Has the black condition improved in the past 30 years?

Fukk outta here.

Even though black Americans have faithfully voted for Democrat for the past 30 years,you still see the social dysfunction, dependency and victimhood that prevents African Americans from being successful in this country.

Why do logical people change or make adjustments their political philosophy if their social, economic and personal condition,haven't changed in the past 30 years? Most logical people, make assessments after every 5 to 10 years of their condition then ask themselves have I been given the right advice or as my condition improved ?If not, they make changes. Black Americans should have made those changes years ago after we realized the political philosophy we've been following for the past 30 years has not improved living conditions.

Nonetheless, I have misguided black people like you who would like to hold out hope for the Democrats for another 30 years hoping they change or improve, fukk you.

Bro are you serious? Our condition hasnt changed in 30 years?

A republican presidency, caused Black people to lose half their fukkin wealth. 8 years of republican govt is all it took.

African-Americans lost half their wealth because of Wall Street collapse

Im not gonna argue with you anymore cause clearly you have your mind made up. I guess you bought the lies the republicans say about "pulling yourself by your bootstraps", and other BS they come up with which they started cuz Romney won the majority of the white vote and still lost. Now theyre desperate for black votes. Clearly their lies are working, you seem to believe in them.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Ok Connor :francis:
Idiots like you get laughed at because you continue to vote for a political party that hasn't delivered any results besides fukked up black families,high abortion rates,and high unemployment rates in all the democratic-controlled states. Meanwhile, you will ignore those facts and continue to hold out hope that the Democrat Party will change when they haven't within the past 30 years.

A republican presidency, caused Black people to lose half their fukkin wealth. 8 years of republican govt is all it took.

Im not gonna argue with you anymore cause clearly you have your mind made up. I guess you bought the lies the republicans say about "pulling yourself by your bootstraps", and other BS they come up with which they started cuz Romney won the majority of the white vote and still lost. Now theyre desperate for black votes. Clearly their lies are working, you seem to believe in them.
Get the f*** out of here.

The condition of African Americans collectively has not improved in the past 30 years. Unemployment, incarceration, and broken families are social conditions that have not improved within the black community.You will deny this because it makes your beloved Democratic party look bad but these are facts especially in states controlled by democrats for those 30 years.

The simple fact that African Americans are having more abortions than live births in some states should tell you how dysfunctional and fukked up the black family structure is at this point.

Again, since you're a Democrat, you're going to stick your head in the sand and pretend like it's not that bad. Meanwhile, we will go another 30 years and the conditions will remain the same with black Americans dealing with high unemployment rates, high homicide rates, high abortion rates, high incarceration and finally high rates of dysfunctional families.

Fukk you nikka.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Idiots like you get laughed at because you continue to vote for people who do not deliver any results besides fukked up families,high abortion rates,and high unemployment rates in all the democratic-controlled states. Meanwhile, you will ignore thone facts and continue to hold out hope that the Democrat Party will change when they haven't within the past 30 years.

Get the f*** out of here.

The condition of African Americans collectively has not improved in the past 30 years. Unemployment, incarceration, and broken families are social conditions that have not improved within the black community in the past 30 years. You can deny this because it makes your beloved Democratic party look bad but these are facts especially in States controlled by democrats for those 30 years.

The simple fact that African Americans are having more abortions than live births in some states should tell you how dysfunctional and fukked up the black family structure is at this point. Again, since you're a Democrat, you're going to stick your head in the sand and pretend like it's not that bad. Meanwhile, we will go another 30 years and the conditions remain the same with black Americans dealing with high unemployment rates, homicide rates, high abortion rates, high incarceration and finally high rates of dysfunctional families.

ok so you completely ignored what i said which convinces me that you're probably one of those sock puppet accounts paid to influence voters online.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Bull shyt propaganda.

Link
NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama

No, the Democratic party has not improved within the past 30 years if they had the Black condition would have also improved but it hasn't. Under George W bush black Americans did far better when compared to Barack Obama's 8 years. Here's a link from a non conservative black commentator who gives an objective opinion. I have many more articles to back up my position that under Barack Obama, as well as the Democratic Party, Black Americans have been doing very poorly for the past 30 years.linkTavis Smiley: On Every Leading Economic Issue Black Americans Have Lost Ground Under Obama (VIDEO)

In the Wall Street collapse affected all of American not just African Americans,you dumbass. I could see if it only affected African-Americans but it didn't.

With data and proven facts, I will show that African-Americans did far better under George W Bush's presidency than under Barack Obama's if you want to play that game.

What you conveniently failed to realize is that the reason why many African Americans with criminal records cannot "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" is because of the legislation Hillary Clinton pushed in the 90's with her husband that criminalized nonviolent drug offenses that black men were involved with. Thus, those black men today are having a hard time getting a job because Bill Clinton ,a Democrat,passed a law criminalizing non-violent weed sells. Therefore, you should be upset with Hillary Clinton because of the harsh mandatory minimum sentences they implemented in the nineties. A republican did not do that,you bytch azz nikka.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Bull shyt propaganda.

Link
NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama

No, the Democratic party has not improved within the past 30 years if they had the Black condition would have also improved but it hasn't. Under George W bush black Americans did far better when compared to Barack Obama's 8 years. Here's a link from a non conservative black commentator who gives an objective opinion. I have many more articles to back up my position that under Barack Obama, as well as the Democratic Party, Black Americans have been doing very poorly for the past 30 years.linkTavis Smiley: On Every Leading Economic Issue Black Americans Have Lost Ground Under Obama (VIDEO)

In the Wall Street collapse affected all of American Isis African Americans,you dumbass. I could see if it only affected African-Americans but it didn't.

With data and proven facts, I will show that African-Americans did far better under George W Bush's presidency than under Barack Obama's if you want to play that game.

What you conveniently failed to realize is that the reason why many African Americans with criminal records cannot "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" is because of the legislation Hillary Clinton pushed in the 90's with her husband that criminalized nonviolent drug offenses that black men were involved with. Thus, those black men today are having a hard time getting a job because Bill Clinton ,a Democrat,passed a law criminalizing non-violent weed sells. Therefore, you should be upset with Hillary Clinton because of the harsh mandatory minimum sentences they implemented in the nineties. A republican did not do that,you bytch azz nikka.
The quote you linked is from 2013 and talking about unemployment and says nothing about wealth. It says that Black unemployment increased by 1% .

"“The country’s back to pretty much where it was when this president started,” Mr. Jealous told MSNBC host David Gregory on “Meet the Press.” “White people in this country are doing a bit better. Black people are doing a full point worse." The black unemployment rate was 12.7 percent when Mr. Obama took office. While the unemployment rate in the U.S. as a whole is below 8 percent, the Labor Department reported the black jobless rate was up from 12.9 percent to 14 percent for December.

you linking single quotes and videos meanwhile

What I linked is an article from 2016 that uses a scientific study to prove that black americans lost 50% of their wealth in 2008. You're ignorant af and lazy too cuz if you read it you'd see this

"Black median net worth decreased 61 percent from 2005 to 2009. Whites, in contrast, lost 21 percent of their wealth."

Unemployment rate and Jobs are not the only thing that matter.

Hilary Clinton is not Bill, she's her own person and is completely diff from Bill from the 90s.

She apologized for her Husbands Crime bill. She said it was a mistake

She admits systemic racism exists in the justice system something a republican will never do.

Whether or not you believe her doesnt matter. She is willing to say things a republican would NEVER admit

Politics is minimizing losses.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Trump is an eltist white supremacist who is racist. He employs illegal mexicans.... Has ties with Muslim oil giants and rubs shoulders with walkstreet bankers on a everyday basis. He doesn't need to say anything about black people.... any fool with an ounce of common sense can see that fake b*stard coming a mile away. Says alot about Americans.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
The quote you linked is from 2013 and talking about unemployment and says nothing about wealth. It says that Black unemployment increased by 1% .

you linking single quotes and videos meanwhile

What I linked is an article from 2016 that uses a scientific study to prove that black americans lost 50% of their wealth in 2008. You're ignorant af and lazy too cuz if you read it you'd see this

"Black median net worth decreased 61 percent from 2005 to 2009. Whites, in contrast, lost 21 percent of their wealth."

Unemployment rate and Jobs are not the only thing that matter.

Hilary Clinton is not Bill, she's her own person and is completely diff from Bill from the 90s.

She apologized for her Husbands Crime bill. She said it was a mistake

She admits systemic racism exists in the justice system something a republican will never do.

Whether or not you believe her doesnt matter. She is willing to say things a republican would NEVER admit

Politics is minimizing losses.

Link
Is Black America Better Off Under Obama? | BlackPressUSA

Or how about this one,you bytch.

Blacks Mainly Backslide under Obama, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

If politics is minimizing losses,than that would mean it's in the best interest of African Americans to deport undocumented aliens who are taking the resources that can be dispensed to African Americans.

I'm showing a consistent pattern year after year of Obama's failing administration that did not provide jobs or career opportunities for a significant portion of African Americans. During the Barack Obama presidency, the unemployment rate for black Americans has been higher than it was when George W Bush was president for 8 years. You citing one particular year for 2016 has no factual standing when it comes to consistency. Barack Obama basically ignored black people for his first four years as president then he started to become aware of his isolation from black people and started to invite Jay-Z and Beyoncé to the White House. That type of s*** impresses your dumb ass but not me. When black people move their mindset beyond hip-hop and blingerie bling ,you will see improvement when it comes to the social dyna
mics within the community.

Once you learn the dynamics of how this country works you stop giving a fukk about these fake elections......
this type of thinking is the reason why black men have been getting the raw end of the stick for the past 50 to 100 years. A primary process is taking place right before our very eyes between both political parties. As of yet, I haven't heard of any fraud or manipulation in this primary process the would derail the choice of the voters. It's no mystery why African American men remain at the condition many are in when we think the way you think. Self Defeated idiots like you would rather give up and go along with the day by day routine instead of exercising your American citizenship by voicing your opinion when it comes to politics in a first world country.

Black men like you should be placed in front of a firing squad so the rest of us can engage and be involved in the politics this country engages in.

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Once you learn the dynamics of how this country works you stop giving a fukk about these fake elections......
He wants to deport undocumented aliens who are taking up space in America that African-Americans can occupy.what part of that don't you understand?

African Americans don't need Democrats or Republicans but what we do need is for all undocumented aliens to leave the country so we can have a level competitive field that's fair. How is flooding the labor force with millions of undocumented people who should not be here in the first place, beneficial to African Americans? No other country in this world would tolerate that but silly ass colonized dumb black Americans can't see the insanity behind it.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I hope Trump ships backs all those dirty Mexicans. fukk Mexicans they don't like black people anyways.

Trump set 2016
This ALONE should have African Americans doing backflips in excitement,but you must understand how a colonized people may forgo their own best interest for other peoples. As long as you continue use logic, when challenging these misguided individuals it will sink in sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.