Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
That's the old Democratic bullshyt nikkas pull in every election.

It's low information voters fear-mongering for the illusion of free entitlements.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the man was one of the key components of one of the most blatant lynch campaigns in post Civil Rights history in the Central Park Five and has a support base of the most racially prejudiced members of the American right wing :deadmanny::deadmanny: do y'all need white folks to yell ****** at the top of their lungs to know they are racist or some shyt?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
he hasn't. i'm not a trump supporter either, but I'm also not a fukking dummy.

thousands upon thousands of black people have been falling for fake memes and photoshopped pictures for months

(these pictures are not real but have been shared and commented on by millions on facebook)

make-america-white-again-trump-rally-032016-400x210.jpg

cd466a8a694e9e52bb8f08125ee5cbf9.jpg

the statements he's made about illegal mexicans and the re-tweeting of white supremacists or whatever are all valid arguments
but for the most part, he has never said anything, on record, disparaging about african americans specifically.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Trump is a white supremacist to me based on his selective interpretation of crime statistics (which are easily misunderstood by MOST people and almost excusable) and his language of saying things like "the blacks"

but to say he's made remarks on the order of what he said about hispanics or muslims is NOT true.

Don't be lazy when you're talking about your enemy.

Know EXACTLY what he said and when and how he said it.

Theres a lot of emotional pandering in here and you shouldn't be contributing to it.

So let me get this straight, you think he's a white supremacist because of coded language. But you don't think that his same coded language can make him a racist :dead:

That's like LeBron saying that he's a basket ball player and not an athlete :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah. I am.

People are saying Trump has said shyt that he hasn't said, or done, and then using it as a reason why blacks should jump in front of bullets meant for other people.

So again, where is this hardcore evidence to be used against Trump?

All the pundits would have you believe he called blacks the same shyt he used for illegal immigrants or the same shyt he said about the chinese or muslims or anyone else.

Fact is this, to date, Trump has not shytted on black people explicitly during his campaign.

And MOST white people are white supremacists. Not all of them are racists.

You understand the distinction, you just want to take the easy route when it comes to Trump.

shyt is funny-style to me and this just exposes it.

These arguments are bunk....i'd have expected better from you all for all this ranting. When I press deeper all I get is "well I'm not going to tell you" or "look it up"

Nah...defend your claim :ufdup:

Impossible. White supremacy, according to Neely Fuller's definition, is a system that mistreats non whites based on their race. A White Supremacist absolutely has to be a racist.

Now an argument can be made that a White Nationalist isn't always a White Racist :ehh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't run my life based on weak nationalistic ideals set by genocidal leaders who forced my people here on boats and kept us in chattel slavery for 200+ years, so the idea of "illegal alien" has no resonance with me when the very people who set the rules are descendants of "illegal aliens" themselves who came with a thirst for blood and an eye for plundering.
Not to mention the reasoning behind the migration North is directly US caused

I'm no american nationalist or patriot so cut the shyt :ufdup:
I'm basing my stance on current AND historical behaviors us and them.
Based on that it's fukk them ALL DAY :yeshrug:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Uhhh you know that over 100 million blacks were killed by Islam :mjpls:

You know Islam through the method of Jihad have been responsible for over 270 million deaths in world history :mjpls:

Islam is destruction
Islam is evil at the very core

Ive read the book
Ive read the valid hadiths(I grew up muslim)

America is being very naive with its perception of Islam
Painting followers of it as some victims

Nah b we need to take a hard stance against Islam
You think its coeincidence that Islam is responsible for more deaths than any group??!!
No, the "holy" book commands this sort of slaughter

lmao you just exposed yourself

that 100 million number is a fabrication pushed by white supremacists to argue that the US' slavery wasn't bad

I have searched through Google Scholar and my College's library to find 1 source or article that says the Arab slave trade resulted in anywhere near 100 million deaths and I have not found it.
Every time I look it up on Google I get white supremacist websites tho

:mjpls:

Do you agree with this video?

:mjpls:

And it's called the Arab Slave Trade, Arab does not equal Muslim and the actions of the Arab and Ottoman Empire is not a reflection of the teachings of Islam. What the Arabs did with their empire was based on their skewed interpretation of Islam.

Not to mention the Arab slave trade was not about Race but about connquest, and 1-2millionn cacs were enslaved as the Arab empire took over Europe. This is because a majority of the slaves roles were military, and the picture of Chattel slavery was only done in the Atlantic Slave trade.

But I know you have your mind made up so hate all you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.