Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Trump would be no worse for us than Hilary
He would be worse.

It's a good thing OP never went into law, he'd get owned in the courtroom. Just like he got owned here :ld:

If Trump was on trial for hating black people, and Nap was his defender, his question would get objected and the objection would be sustained. shyt lawyers try this all the time. "But did you actually SEE the defendant kill him?" Looking for a "Well, uh, no". Trying to deflect the jury from the mountain of hard evidence, but a question like that will always get objected with the objection sustained. Nap knows sweet fukk all about debate, I'm pretty sure he's autistic, no shade.

I now feel sorry for OP, I can tell he has no friends IRL, and his yearning for any scintilla of white acceptance is beyond disturbing. His parents failed him, didn't teach him the basics about how his place in society is diametrically different to that of cacs. So now he's getting his wake up calls in his late 20s, but he can't handle it, so he's stretching any reality so it can suit his fantasyland of a post-racial world. Or worse, one where he's superior to Arabs, try to tell them Muhammeds that you're above them, see what they say :mjlol:.

I'm sure OP's Jamaican cousins don't even fukk with him, he's the weird one of the fam no one talks to anymore. But if cacmamba ever calls him to hang out, the jizz that would run down Napoleon's legs...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trump didn't become who he is by being stupid. He ain't gonna opening lyrics say it but his action speak louder than his words.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A white supremacist who hates Blacks is Hilary.
A white supremacist who looks down on Black is Bernie.
A white supremacist who really hates Blacks is Cruz.
Trump is an white extremist who is cordial and constantly on code.

We got the shytty election year due to our standing. At this point, even the c00ns got no choice but the mentally, spirituality and psychologically attack the system of white supremacy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah. More coded language.

Where are his statements similar to what he said about Hispanics?
Coded language is what the wealthy white supremacist use. Hell it is what they all use but wealthy cacs stay in court and stay understanding their code of conduct. The fukk is wrong with you. Please tell your network of friends in Atlanta what you said in this thread. They will abandon you in a millisecond.

You're a dunce b.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black people that support trump are messed up mentally. Period. They've accepted white supremacy and think if they support him they won't get is bad as the other black folk who are against him.
Honestly, same could be said for Black Bernie and Clinton supporters but not to the degree of Black Trump supporters who are clearly c00ns

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I want racist ass trump to win and i'm the furthest thing from a fukkin c00n :martin:
This shyt is chess not checkers. Get it together brehs :snoop:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A white supremacist who hates Blacks is Hilary.
A white supremacist who looks down on Black is Bernie.
A white supremacist who really hates Blacks is Cruz.
Trump is an white extremist who is cordial and constantly on code.

We got the shytty election year due to our standing. At this point, even the c00ns got no choice but the mentally, spirituality and psychologically attack the system of white supremacy.
You're posting a lot of quality stuff, but what does this mean?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Black people that support trump are messed up mentally. Period. They've accepted white supremacy and think if they support him they won't get is bad as the other black folk who are against him.
Nah I Think most just hate Mexicans they willing to deal with whatever trump throw at them, but what they don't realize is trump not gonna stop at Mexicans he coming for us next

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I want racist ass trump to win and i'm the furthest thing from a fukkin c00n :martin:

How the hell is Trump becoming president gonna help blacks short term or long term? Dont use this term if you want a guy whos running an open white supremacist campaign to become president

:francis:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Why the fukk do u want a racist president :what: Have u seen what racist presidents have done in the past. This shyt ain't a joke

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He would be worse.

It's a good thing OP never went into law, he'd get owned in the courtroom. Just like he got owned here :ld:

If Trump was on trial for hating black people, and Nap was his defender, his question would get objected and the objection would be sustained. shyt lawyers try this all the time. "But did you actually SEE the defendant kill him?" Looking for a "Well, uh, no". Trying to deflect the jury from the mountain of hard evidence, but a question like that will always get objected with the objection sustained. Nap knows sweet fukk all about debate, I'm pretty sure he's autistic, no shade.

I now feel sorry for OP, I can tell he has no friends IRL, and his yearning for any scintilla of white acceptance is beyond disturbing. His parents failed him, didn't teach him the basics about how his place in society is diametrically different to that of cacs. So now he's getting his wake up calls in his late 20s, but he can't handle it, so he's stretching any reality so it can suit his fantasyland of a post-racial world. Or worse, one where he's superior to Arabs, try to tell them Muhammeds that you're above them, see what they say :mjlol:.

I'm sure OP's Jamaican cousins don't even fukk with him, he's the weird one of the fam no one talks to anymore. But if cacmamba ever calls him to hang out, the jizz that would run down Napoleon's legs...
I thought Napoleon was Indian(red dot).

Status
Not open for further replies.