Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The intellectual dishonesty in here is palpable :pachaha:

No matter how many times I repeat that I dislike Trump, you all can't understand that the arguments for his "anti-black racism" have been essentially non-existent during his campaign run.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This a serious question?
You're asking if a country that is 100% Americans has killed more Americans than muslims?
U can't be serious :snoop:

I had to ask this question to prove a point. You think that Muslims are more of a problem than Americans are. And im saying they are not

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you admit that Trump is a white supremacist, yet the only proof that you can come up with is "coded language" :laff:

Let's use your own logic Napoleon. You are requesting that people provide concrete evidence that Trump is racist. Yet you can't provide anything concrete to support your argument that Trump is a white supremacist, other than "coded language" :laff:
Yeah. I am.

People are saying Trump has said shyt that he hasn't said, or done, and then using it as a reason why blacks should jump in front of bullets meant for other people.

So again, where is this hardcore evidence to be used against Trump?

All the pundits would have you believe he called blacks the same shyt he used for illegal immigrants or the same shyt he said about the chinese or muslims or anyone else.

Fact is this, to date, Trump has not shytted on black people explicitly during his campaign.

And MOST white people are white supremacists. Not all of them are racists.

You understand the distinction, you just want to take the easy route when it comes to Trump.

shyt is funny-style to me and this just exposes it.

These arguments are bunk....i'd have expected better from you all for all this ranting. When I press deeper all I get is "well I'm not going to tell you" or "look it up"

Nah...defend your claim :ufdup:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The intellectual dishonesty in here is palpable :pachaha:

No matter how many times I repeat that I dislike Trump, you all can't understand that the arguments for his "anti-black racism" have been essentially non-existent during his campaign run.

And I keep asking you for almost the same thing you are requesting from people, yet you can't do it :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah. I am.

People are saying Trump has said shyt that he hasn't said, or done, and then using it as a reason why blacks should jump in front of bullets meant for other people.

So again, where is this hardcore evidence to be used against Trump?

All the pundits would have you believe he called blacks the same shyt he used for illegal immigrants or the same shyt he said about the chinese or muslims or anyone else.

Fact is this, to date, Trump has not shytted on black people explicitly during his campaign.

And MOST white people are white supremacists. Not all of them are racists.

You understand the distinction, you just want to take the easy route when it comes to Trump.

shyt is funny-style to me and this just exposes it.

These arguments are bunk....i'd have expected better from you all for all this ranting. When I press deeper all I get is "well I'm not going to tell you" or "look it up"

Nah...defend your claim :ufdup:

Stop deflecting. Please provide concrete proof that Trump is a white supremacist

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't give a fukk, its not my job to prove his disdain for the black race, or to try to make some irrelevant point about how he's not hard on blacks. I don't need to know how he feels about black people. I know how he feels about every one else. I see how he caters to white supporters. Why do I need to speculate anything about how he feels about 1 specific group of people as if that will determine how I fee about other people supporting him. Perhaps I am just grown out here. But I cant see that whole pitty pat nonsense you on right now. And a white supremacist is a racist....fukk are you talking about right now? Go back to sleep and take that dunce cap off, asking dumb ass questions and riding with it. FOH.
Yet you want us to just ignore any investigation into that. Right. :mjlol: Its lazy. :heh:

I know how he feels about others. :mjpls:

What's that got to do with what he feels about me?

I'm not a child either. Whats just funny to me is how shytty the arguments get when the discussion gets more emotional.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yet you want us to just ignore any investigation into that. Right. :mjlol: Its lazy. :heh:

I know how he feels about others. :mjpls:

What's that got to do with what he feels about me?

I'm not a child either. Whats just funny to me is how shytty the arguments get when the discussion gets more emotional.

No its childish logic and reasoning on your end. Stop making threads. You should be embarrassed at this point.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I had to ask this question to prove a point. You think that Muslims are more of a problem than Americans are. And im saying they are not
Context is important

Every citizen in America is American
All killings, from a citizen in america towards a citizen in America, no matter the reason or context counts towards the "killed" toll that we're speaking of.

The difference here is context

Unlike an American killing an american for a plethora of reasons(majority being personal)
Islam has killed more people than any group with a motivation that goes back to conquest.
This is more dangerous to American because this is a threat to America as a whole on genocidal levels

SO I dnt even understand your point.

Its like saying Africans have killed more Africans than Europeans so they shouldnt have to worry about them

Well duh ofc africans have killed more africans than outsiders
that goes without saying

It still doesnt make it a greater threat on the collective safety of a country/continent than what we're talking about here

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he himself is an explicit "fukk black people" type racist, but his campaign is definitely using a tactic called dogwhistling

think about it, you got a rich old white guy running a campaign with the slogan "Make America Great Again", whilst America is getting more and more diverse and the president is black...I'll let you connect the dots

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Context is important

Every citizen in America is American
All killings, from a citizen in america towards a citizen in America, no matter the reason or context counts towards the "killed" toll that we're speaking of.

The difference here is context

Unlike an American killing an american for a plethora of reasons(majority being personal)
Islam has killed more people than any group with a motivation that goes back to conquest.
This is more dangerous to American because this is a threat to America as a whole on genocidal levels

SO I dnt even understand your point.

Its like saying Africans have killed more Africans than Europeans so they shouldnt have to worry about them

Well duh ofc africans have killed more africans than outsiders
that goes without saying

It still doesnt make it a greater threat on the collective safety of a country/continent than what we're talking about here

You're just rambling at this point. Good day sir

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And I keep asking you for almost the same thing you are requesting from people, yet you can't do it :dead:
Trump is a white supremacist to me based on his selective interpretation of crime statistics (which are easily misunderstood by MOST people and almost excusable) and his language of saying things like "the blacks"

but to say he's made remarks on the order of what he said about hispanics or muslims is NOT true.

Don't be lazy when you're talking about your enemy.

Know EXACTLY what he said and when and how he said it.

Theres a lot of emotional pandering in here and you shouldn't be contributing to it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No its childish logic and reasoning on your end. Stop making threads. You should be embarrassed at this point.
The childish logic is when pressed, "hey what did trump say about black people?" all you can do is try to squeeze in some wishy-washy shyt just because your mexican friends told you to hate trump by proxy.

Thats really whats going on here.

I don't fukk with Trump. Never have.

But I know why I don't fukk with trump. most of you don't, and if you claim you do, a lot of you have shytty reasons.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong again.

Trump denounced duke the same day.

He said he didn't know David duke and refused to comment on someone he didn't know
I don't know how it is in New Delhi, India but here in the US there isn't a single White man over 30 who doesn't know who David Duke is. Especially one with as much influence as Trump.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I know Trump is a piece of shyt...but if we're going to say this, we need to raise the bar of our discussion.
Ha ha, back in your old form.

Why does Trump deserve a level of discussion he himself is incapable of meeting?

That is a rhetorical question. I'm out of this thread, have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.