Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
lmao you just exposed yourself

that 100 million number is a fabrication pushed by white supremacists to argue that the US' slavery wasn't bad

Do you agree with this video?

:mjpls:

And it's called the Arab Slave Trade, Arab does not equal Muslim and the actions of the Arab and Ottoman Empire is not a reflection of the teachings of Islam. What the Arabs with their empire was based on their skewed interpretation of Islam.

But I know you have your mind made up so hate all you want

Pretty sure that's op alias

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How can black Americans support 11 million undocumented aliens to stay in this country when if the situation was reversed and there were 11 million undocumented Africans in this country, Hispanics would love to deport us?

Fukk these stupid ass black Americans, I will be a one-man Army against this issue.

The battle between ILLEGAL Hispanics and African Americans started long time ago when they begin occupying black neighborhoods. If you won't stand in opposition against these individuals, then you are the enemy mainly because in their country they will not accept you if you came illegally.

Edit fukk you too.

Lowkey a lot of Haitians overstayed their visas in Mexico with no problem. Mexico is probably the least racist of all Latin American countries. Granted that's not saying much, but you see way more black Mexicans on TV, in entertainment, and in the government than say an Argentina, Brazil, Panama, or Colombia. Yes they hate on other Central Americans, but not really blacks. I've been all over the country, I'd be a hypocrite to say anything contrary to what I just said.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey a lot of Haitians overstayed their visas in Mexico with no problem. Mexico is probably the least racist of all Latin American countries. Granted that's not saying much, but you see way more black Mexicans on TV, in entertainment, and in the government than say an Argentina, Brazil, Panama, or Colombia. Yes they hate on other Central Americans, but not really blacks. I've been all over the country, I'd be a hypocrite to say anything contrary to what I just said.
:mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

CQzn-ffVEAIY0Y8.jpg

BOLET%25C3%258DN%2BNo.%2B364%2BSENADORES%2BDEL%2BPRI%252C%2BALCALDE%2BDE%2BFILADELFIA.JPG

17-rene-cisneros.jpg

Hell Vincente Guerroro, the Mexican George Washington is f*ckin' half black and he has a Mexican state named after him.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this for trump, he did stand up against bill O'Reilly when O'Reilly said that bringing jobs back to America wouldn't help black because we don't have skills, Trump argued against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.