Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know how it is in New Delhi, India but here in the US there isn't a single White man over 30 who doesn't know who David Duke is. Especially one with as much influence as Trump.
Bruh, I know people who are black professionals who don't know who David Duke is. Some of ya'll take these internet communities too seriously. They don't represent the real world. I could walk around downtown DC or ATL or even NYC and MOST people don't know who David Duke is.

So even if Trump claims not to know who this dude is, you all will go through any hoops to make the laziest argument just to justify shyt about Trump.

I'm tired of explaining how little respect and regard I have for Trump, but don't make his job easier by making unsubstantiated or lazy arguments. Some of you all are used to low-hanging fruit and I'm tired of it. Its a slap in the face to your own intellect and it reflects poorly on your own debate and rhetorical skills.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ha ha, back in your old form.

Why does Trump deserve a level of discussion he himself is incapable of meeting?

That is a rhetorical question. I'm out of this thread, have fun

Trump is an influential person, right or wrong, good or bad.

If we're going to discuss who he is and what he's said, then we have to be honest with ourselves.

You all want to debate an enemy without knowing anything about said enemy.

You're setting yourself up for failure.

These low-brow arguments aren't winning any debates.

When you all get sent out on fact finding missions ya'll come up short...that reflects poorly on us all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm asking that we raise the bar.

Ya'll would indict a butterfly as evidence of Trump's presumed anti-black racism.

You all want allies but won't make better arguments. This is my point.

We all know he ain't shyt...but when its time to lay out the evidence, some of ya'll ain't doing the leg work.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
To add to his Twitter fukk up, he's been caught retweeting posts from an account that had 'White Genocide' in its name. Twice. Don't think the tweets themselves were directly anti-black, but still fukked up.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The childish logic is when pressed, "hey what did trump say about black people?" all you can do is try to squeeze in some wishy-washy shyt just because your mexican friends told you to hate trump by proxy.

Thats really whats going on here.

I don't fukk with Trump. Never have.

But I know why I don't fukk with trump. most of you don't, and if you claim you do, a lot of you have shytty reasons.

Dude shut the fukk up. Your assuming and reaching. Why bother...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh you know that over 100 million blacks were killed by Islam :mjpls:

You know Islam through the method of Jihad have been responsible for over 270 million deaths in world history :mjpls:

Islam is destruction
Islam is evil at the very core

Ive read the book
Ive read the valid hadiths(I grew up muslim)

America is being very naive with its perception of Islam
Painting followers of it as some victims

Nah b we need to take a hard stance against Islam
You think its coeincidence that Islam is responsible for more deaths than any group??!!
No, the "holy" book commands this sort of slaughter
:dwillhuh:
What are any of those stats related to?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Why can't you make arguments that don't rely on indirect associations?

Do you not wonder why people ain't buying all this anti-Trump barking?

Yall keep crying wolf and everyone sees it.

To automatically assume that black people dislike Trump due to "anti black" sentiment is racist and ignorant as fukk. Miss us all with that cac mindset. Your mind set is sickening as fukk . Forum needs a litmus test for some of you below average thinking b*stards...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I know people who are black professionals who don't know who David Duke is. Some of ya'll take these internet communities too seriously. They don't represent the real world. I could walk around downtown DC or ATL or even NYC and MOST people don't know who David Duke is.

So even if Trump claims not to know who this dude is, you all will go through any hoops to make the laziest argument just to justify shyt about Trump.

I'm tired of explaining how little respect and regard I have for Trump, but don't make his job easier by making unsubstantiated or lazy arguments. Some of you all are used to low-hanging fruit and I'm tired of it. Its a slap in the face to your own intellect and it reflects poorly on your own debate and rhetorical skills.
I have you a listing.
You then moved goalposts and tried to ignore the explicit points I gave you.
You don't want a discussion, you don't want a debate, you just want to make a statement and shimmy your way into being "right."
He has made explicitly anti-Black statements and has implemented explicitly anti-black business policy before.
What more do you want? Does he have to gun down a Black child in cold blood for you to admit he's anti-Black alongside his other prejudices toward various ethnic and religious minorities?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I have you a listing.
You then moved goalposts and tried to ignore the explicit points I gave you.
You don't want a discussion, you don't want a debate, you just want to make a statement and shimmy your way into being "right."
He has made explicitly anti-Black statements and has implemented explicitly anti-black business policy before.
What more do you want? Does he have to gun down a Black child in cold blood for you to admit he's anti-Black alongside his other prejudices toward various ethnic and religious minorities?
Where are these anti-black statements.

And you're referring to things from the 70s. 40 years ago. Not to excuse it, but 40 years is a long time to bring this shyt up, considering it doesn't seem to still be an issue with him since then.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

To automatically assume that black people dislike Trump due to "anti black" sentiment is racist and ignorant as fukk. Miss us all with that cac mindset. Your mind set is sickening as fukk . Forum needs a litmus test for some of you below average thinking b*stards...
You get real antsy when its time to pull out the evidence.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:dwillhuh:
What are any of those stats related to?
When it comes to death of blacks
A minimum of 28 million Africans were enslaved in the Muslim middle east
80% of those captured by muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market
It is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids in Africa reached over 110 million

Or we can talk the Islamic conquest of India, also known as the bloodies story in history
In which estimates reach a death toll of 80 million during the Islamic conquest of India

I could bring up more stats and events but I think u get the point

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't recall Islam being a direct influence on the Arab Slave Trade, and the various regime's policies.
The second one certainly is true, though it is important to note that there were different groups engaging in conquest, and the "conquest" itself spans almost 400 years.
The same broad application could be applied to Christianity based conquest from the 1400s to 1800s, including colonial deaths, which could be attributed to a similar number of deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.