Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So stop trying to massage the argument and prove your point already.

This should be a grand slam for you all.

Trump shyts on several groups explicitly and blacks are supposed to just ride for everyone else now? What part of the game is that?

We all know Trump ain't shyt...but when it gets time to quote facts, ya'll get quiet.

Are you all afraid of having this discussion? Do difficult questions scare you?

No we are too intelligent to argue fake schematics that are a waste of time. You don't look at a duck and see his feathers , beak, and wings and say some dumb shyt like well if he doesn't quack, then he's not a duck. Your ignorance is showing in this thread bruh. And its not becoming of you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No we are too intelligent to argue fake schematics that are a waste of time. You don't look at a duck and see his feathers , beak, and wings and say some dumb shyt like well if he doesn't quack, then he's not a duck. Your ignorance is showing in this thread bruh. And its not becoming of you.
Wheres the smoking gun for blacks?

Miss me with this circumstantial shyt.

I'm not a mexican. I'm not a muslim.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So why can't you prove definitely evidence of Trump's anti-black racism?

The GOP field of candidates from January had more blatantly anti-black racist quotes than Trump did. Explicitly and directly.

Why is it so hard for you all to find any?

or do we not like investigating the source of these comments?

The shyt is lazy and it kills your arguments because when it comes time to debate with white supremacists you all keep losing arguments since you all never invest in knowing the totality of the argument.

Raise the bar of debate.

Even Hitler gets attributed for things he didn't say. Don't be lazy. :ufdup:

Just because you keep puttin shyt in bold big letters doesn't make you any more right :beli:

Let me ask you a question: why do you think that Donald Trump is a white supremacist?

Based on what? What has he done to prove it?

*watch this*

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

Just because you keep puttin shyt in bold big letters doesn't make you any more right :beli:

Let me ask you a question: why do you think that Donald Trump is a white supremacist?

*watch this*
Exactly...........

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
If we go by the accepted wisdom that American presidential campaigns are beginning earlier than usual (see Obama, Paul, Cruz, Rubio etc) then we have to assume that Trump begun his campaign during those halcyon days of birtherism. Trump solidified his bona fides with conservatives by fully embracing his role in promoting birtherism. There's no republican presidential candidate Trump without birtherism.

And birtherism is that undiluted Obama cism on par with 'You Lie!' And Obama cism is black people cism.
Trump used to be a crazy tv character. After birtherism we all knew where we stood so he doesn't even have to do it now, he started his campaign by shytting on black people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

*watch this*
Trump to me is a white supremacist based on his coded language. I don't need to go further into that.

But people want blacks to hate trump because of what he's said about mexicans and muslims and other demographics.

Why?

What has he said explicitly about us since he started this campaign that was flat out racist?

I'm waiting to hear it.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who has been responsible for more Americans getting killed? Muslim extremists groups or Americans?
This a serious question?
You're asking if a country that is 100% Americans has killed more Americans than muslims?
U can't be serious :snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
alright :ehh: thats all i asked. some examples

but im looking at this shyt you posted, breh. he cant get this shyt passed, even if he wanted to :what: like you're bringing up bullshyt ass statements that he said to like a police rally or some redneck town hall :heh:

the shyt from the 80s is pretty indefensible. but he wasnt an active part of mass incarceration like hillary was, so isnt her record WORSE if that's your angle?

and for the record, im NOT a trump supporter. i think when it comes to hillary clinton, hes the lesser of two evils. i voted bernie, ill probably even write him in

If congress stays Republican majority as it is now, and he somehows gets the support of the RNC and wins the election. He can easily repeal Dodd-Frank and can also repeal ObamaCare. At the very least he can neuter them both by adding amendments

Also dont forget the ability to make Executive Orders and someone with his ego will gladly use them. I bet this fukker will abuse his Veto ability if he ever became president.

The ironic thing is the things he probably wont be able to do are his biggest campaign promises deport the illegals or build his dumb ass wall. But repealing legislation with a party majority is easy.

Again I wanna emphasize I dont support Hilary and she has done terrible things but comparing her to Trump there's no real argument not to vote for her.
She takes money from every fukkin body, I dont like her or support her but I would choose her corrupt but stable ass over Trump.

See the thing about this election is im seeing narratives everywhere in the media especially the democrat side, Sanders is our savior and will save america from evil Wall st and Hillary is this corrupt bytch that is taking millions in bribes from Wall st.

So I ignore the media and went to an actual source, her voting record

Honestly she voted for some shytty things here and there but most of her votes are positions that I dont disagree with

See for yourself tho

Hillary Clinton on the Issues

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Trump to me is a white supremacist based on his coded language. I don't need to go further into that.

But people want blacks to hate trump because of what he's said about mexicans and muslims and other demographics.

Why?

What has he said explicitly about us since he started this campaign that was flat out racist?

I'm waiting to hear it.

So you admit that Trump is a white supremacist, yet the only proof that you can come up with is "coded language" :laff:

Let's use your own logic Napoleon. You are requesting that people provide concrete evidence that Trump is racist. Yet you can't provide anything concrete to support your argument that Trump is a white supremacist, other than "coded language" :laff:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So you can't tell me where trump's explicit black racism is.

Gotcha.

Thanks for playing.

And BTW, finding a white supremacist is easier than finding an outright racist.

I don't give a fukk, its not my job to prove his disdain for the black race, or to try to make some irrelevant point about how he's not hard on blacks. I don't need to know how he feels about black people. I know how he feels about every one else. I see how he caters to white supporters. Why do I need to speculate anything about how he feels about 1 specific group of people as if that will determine how I fee about other people supporting him. Perhaps I am just grown out here. But I cant see that whole pitty pat nonsense you on right now. And a white supremacist is a racist....fukk are you talking about right now? Go back to sleep and take that dunce cap off, asking dumb ass questions and riding with it. FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.