Not trolling. Dead ass serious. Has Trump explicitly shytted on black people during his campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
No No No
because in this case

the casualities of Islam are supported by the source of Islam

AGain dont compare that to black ppl
30% of Muslims are black its not one of the other

and lmao Islam is responsible for the most deaths?

WW1, WW2, Spanish Flu, The Plague. Ghengis Khan killing 100 million+ (mostly muslim)

muslims did all that huh :skip:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cause he continuously takes the low road.
No. Its because for some reason ya'll get lazy.

Trump has not, to the best of my knowledge, shytted on black people as a race.

And ya'll are reaching trying to apply shyt to him he didn't say.

Is trump a white supremacist? Yes. Obviously.

But has he said the shyt ya'll claim he did? I'm not seeing it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

WW1, WW2, Spanish Flu, The Plague. Ghengis Khan killing 100 million+ (mostly muslim)

Or islam is just a bad set of ideas. I don't even care about kill count.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're considering giving up the Supreme Court for at least a generation?

:ohhh::dwillhuh::scust::martin:

:ufdup:
nah, and ill tell you why

if he actually got into the white house (:mjlol:), hes not gonna be catering to republicans anymore. the man is a pure self-promoter, hes gonna be trying to cater to the entire country and not just these ignorant rednecks

and dont get me wrong, im only talking about trump vs hillary. ill prolly vote for her if its ted cruz :scusthov:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

He was a KKK Grand Wizard he go balls out and call all immigrants criminals but takes the high road on a self proclaimed hate group grand wizard? , Stop giving that dude lip service corn ball FOH with this Devils Advocate bullshyt.
So stop trying to massage the argument and prove your point already.

This should be a grand slam for you all.

Trump shyts on several groups explicitly and blacks are supposed to just ride for everyone else now? What part of the game is that?

We all know Trump ain't shyt...but when it gets time to quote facts, ya'll get quiet.

Are you all afraid of having this discussion? Do difficult questions scare you?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Uhhh you know that over 100 million blacks were killed by Islam :mjpls:

You know Islam through the method of Jihad have been responsible for over 270 million deaths in world history :mjpls:

Islam is destruction
Islam is evil at the very core

Ive read the book
Ive read the valid hadiths(I grew up muslim)

America is being very naive with its perception of Islam
Painting followers of it as some victims

Nah b we need to take a hard stance against Islam
You think its coeincidence that Islam is responsible for more deaths than any group??!!
No, the "holy" book commands this sort of slaughter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's also no excuse to make strawmen for attention.
The only straw men is dudes trying to say that Trump hates blacks because he shytted on Mexicans and muslims.

Dudes love grouping any fringe group to reach and make a point.

A retweet over crime stats, that 90% of this board can't even refute on face value without knowing anything about statistics or the source of those statistics, can't be considered as viable evidence of Trump's racism.

I know Trump is a piece of shyt...but if we're going to say this, we need to raise the bar of our discussion.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No. Its because for some reason ya'll get lazy.

Trump has not, to the best of my knowledge, shytted on black people as a race.

And ya'll are reaching trying to apply shyt to him he didn't say.

Is trump a white supremacist? Yes. Obviously.

But has he said the shyt ya'll claim he did? I'm not seeing it.

When idiots let you know how their through process works. Goddamn you simple minded bruh.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Uhhh you know that over 100 million blacks were killed by Islam :mjpls:

You know Islam through the method of Jihad have been responsible for over 270 million deaths in world history :mjpls:

Islam is destruction
Islam is evil at the very core

Ive read the book
Ive read the valid hadiths(I grew up muslim)

America is being very naive with its perception of Islam
Painting followers of it as some victims

Nah b we need to take a hard stance against Islam
You think its coeincidence that Islam is responsible for more deaths than any group??!!
No, the "holy" book commands this sort of slaughter

What about american on American crime? Americans kill each other far more than Muslim extremists

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • He spent money and time trying to reinstate the death penalty specifcally for the central 5 case, 5 black males he wanted put to death and they were exonerated and all innocent.
  • Actions speak louder than words, he wanted NYC to reinstate the death penalty in 1989 imagine the effect if he was successful. How many people young black males would be dead?
  • He was sued by the Justice dept for refusing to rent to black people.

• One of his campaign promises is mandatory death penalty for anyone involved in the killing of a Cop. Mandatory meaning that no matter the circumstances around the crime if accused of killing a cop (not even if you did it or not but accused) can get you a lethal injection.

• “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that... I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.’’A quote from Mr Trump

• He's proposing Tax Cuts on the wealthiest Americans. Literally wants to bring back Reaganomics.

• He wants to repeal Obamacare, 23 million people which obv includes black are now insured because the Prexisting cdtns mandate. A lot of genetic diseases are found in black people like sickle cell. You think they dont deserve insurance? They have it now because of Obamacare but you feel that voting for a person that wants to repeal it is better for black people than voting for Hilary who is in favor of expanding it and working on solutions to the costs???

• and 30% of Muslims are black, a large portion of African countries are Muslim. So his ban on Muslim immigration will prevent them from entering the US to meet their family etc.

Trying to compare Hilary to Trump and acting like a Hilary presidency will ever be close to as disastrous as a Trump presidency, is such a great example of White privilege. Like bruh you have blinders on to the shyt trump says because it will not harm you.

All the trump supporters in this thread need to understand beyond what politicans say, but what they propose and the outcomes

@ThreeLetterAgency @LuckyLibra619

alright :ehh: thats all i asked. some examples

but im looking at this shyt you posted, breh. he cant get this shyt passed, even if he wanted to :what: like you're bringing up bullshyt ass statements that he said to like a police rally or some redneck town hall :heh:

the shyt from the 80s is pretty indefensible. but he wasnt an active part of mass incarceration like hillary was, so isnt her record WORSE if that's your angle?

and for the record, im NOT a trump supporter. i think when it comes to hillary clinton, hes the lesser of two evils. i voted bernie, ill probably even write him in

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So why can't you prove definitely evidence of Trump's anti-black racism?

The GOP field of candidates from January had more blatantly anti-black racist quotes than Trump did. Explicitly and directly.

Why is it so hard for you all to find any?

or do we not like investigating the source of these comments?

The shyt is lazy and it kills your arguments because when it comes time to debate with white supremacists you all keep losing arguments since you all never invest in knowing the totality of the argument.

Raise the bar of debate.

Even Hitler gets attributed for things he didn't say. Don't be lazy. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.