Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Actually golden state got lucky.
Cleveland played horribly tonight, if Cleveland had just made half of those open threes and jumpshots they bricked all night golden state would of lost by 30.

When you lose a 14 point lead in 4th quarter that isn't luck, the other team just manhandled you even though they were playing bad.

Golden state is not a title contender this season.

They have No chance against teams like spurs, cavs, clippers, healthy memphis, possibly even the rockets.

FUCC U .. U TOOK MY WPOY TITLE I EARNED FROM MAKIN ALL THE GROUPIES MAD BY BEIN AN ACTUAL SHIIT POSTER

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
So I am hearing the Cavs were lucky? The Cavs were down by 14 in the fourth

SO I am hearing the Cavs are overreacting to a regular season game.....Yall were sayin the Cavs were gonna get smacked by 15 plus...Yall spent the whole time telling us that Durant was there instead of Harrison Barnes so it was gonna be a complete wrap.

I dont put too much stock in regular season games but yall dudes got theeeee most convenient fukking memories

Truth be told I expect a series between these two teams to be a coin flip assuming both squads are fully healthy and available

But it is always amusing how yall cant even keep your stories straight.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
NIKKAS SAYING CURRY SHOULDVE HAD THE BALL LMAO HE COULDNT EVEN GET PAST KEVIN LOVE IN THE FINALS HE CANT BREAK NOBODY DOWN 1v1 WITH OUT A SCREEN OR A SWITCH
:smugfavre: I wasn't gonna say this cause I'm not trying to have gifs piled on of him working over some bench warmers. But now that it's out there, I can't remember the last time I seen him make a strong move to the basket matched up on a guard 1v1

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
:smugfavre: I wasn't gonna say this cause I'm not trying to have gifs piled on of him working over some bench warmers. But now that it's out there, I can't remember the last time I seen him make a strong move to the basket matched up on a guard 1v1

DAP AND REPPED MAN

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I dont know how anyone can put blame on Durant outside of klays 3s he was their offense. What obvious is they really have no use for curry, hes honestly replaceable and if i was them id trade him for a lottery or 2 while he is still considered a top 5 player.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The problem with Durant is he still a jump shooter first and foremost. Come finals time when defenses tightenup, those become even lower percentage shots. Durant isn't dominate enough in the paint nor is he a good enough ball handler to compensate when his jumper isn't going down :hubie:

Last edited:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Lol the Cavs acted like they just won world war 3. It's coming to an end soon tho ( unbiased fan)
thats cause the cavs really dont like them nikkas and play to win. Warriors think their the better team and for some reason believe they just can show up and win

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
warriors_super_villains.jpg

:hamster::hamster::hamster:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Whole lotta nikkas dapping KD cant beat Lebron and Kyrie>>>>Curry posts. Nothing wrong with believing that but dont have the typical coli amnesia in June and say the Warriors were too stacked. If you gassin up Cleveland today dont make excuses after the Finals.