Not even adding Durant is enough :wow:

Daps
I mean,Kyrie playing with the Kobe mentality equipped :wow: couldn't even be mad.

Lebron beta ass don't touch the rock in the clutch :mjlol:

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lol the Cavs acted like they just won world war 3. It's coming to an end soon tho ( unbiased fan)

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was not J.R missing :russ:

:hubie:shyt all you need is someone to follow curry around he gets locked down liggings staying on this team

How can a UMVP back to back mind you let his coach take him out the game in the closing seconds :dwillhuh: Can you imagine Kobe,Bron,Jordan,magic,zeke,bird,barkley,dream etc....let the coach do them like this?:francis:

I thought curry was the best player in the world

the baby faced assassin must still be 70 %:wow: its like waiting for a download in the mail up modem ages :whew:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Was not J.R missing :russ:

:hubie:shyt all you need is someone to follow curry around he gets locked down liggings staying on this team

How can a UMVP back to back mind you let his coach take him out the game in the closing seconds :dwillhuh: Can you imagine Kobe,Bron,Jordan,magic,zeke,bird,barkley,dream etc....let the coach do them like this?:francis:

I thought curry was the best player in the world

the baby faced assassin must still be 70 %:wow: its like waiting for a download in the mail up modem ages :whew:

Curry was the Unanimous Not LeBron. Not the MVP:manny:

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
I'm not hating on the Cavs, I like them alot. They're an amazing team. I'm just saying the Warriors vs Cavs last year was different when both teams were healthy.

The team is flawed without Steph holding the ball. It's a whole different team than last year they don't have the same offensive punch against good teams that they used to. Last year and the year before the offense was said to be breaking the whole NBA, now they looked ordinary as hell against the Cavs who were missing JR :mindblown:

Curry without the ball in his hands full time is not him playing at his best. He needs to be the one who sets people up not playing off Durant.

Draymond runs the offense sometimes. So do Shaun and Iggy with Steph on the floor. This is nothing new to him. It wasn't that he didn't have the ball in his hands enough, it's that when he did he was looking to defer instead of doing what he usually does. He had NO confidence in his shot all night. If he were more aggressive in his offense, they would've won. But no. KD minus the very last play made all the right decisions. Steph looked confused out there. It's not KD's fault that Steph couldn't gwt going.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
Draymond runs the offense sometimes. So do Shaun and Iggy with Steph on the floor. This is nothing new to him. It wasn't that he didn't have the ball in his hands enough, it's that when he did he was looking to defer instead of doing what he usually does. He had NO confidence in his shot all night. If he were more aggressive in his offense, they would've won. But no. KD minus the very last play made all the right decisions. Steph looked confused out there. It's not KD's fault that Steph couldn't gwt going.

Exactly. Steph is going to have to step in and take some mid-range shots, because whenever the Cavs chase him off the line he looks completely dumbfounded and either hoists up a dumb step-back three or turns the ball over. The Cavs have played two Finals series against him, he's become too predictable.

However, the good that comes out this loss is that KD was going to work whenever the Cavs stuck Jefferson, Thompson, Love, etc. and others on him. This will finally force Bron to actually guard someone competent come the Finals this season which will make a big difference.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
They added the 1 guy that Lebron is used to sonning, Lebron made him cry during the finals. Cavs just need to strengthen their bench a little and they will be the favorites in the finals.

they might get some good players before the trade deadline , trust lebron aka LeGM :takedat:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I saw Kerr trending on Twitter yesterday and they lost that damn game..another CLOSE GAME to Cleveland even with them being STACKED ALL THE WAY UP? shyt is buck wild absurd. LeBron is NOT giving up his titles without a legit fight:laugh: