Not even adding Durant is enough :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Man JR didnt even play last night. Lets not gloss over that fact.

The warriors will look better come playoffs... More time together will do them some good.

That extra wrinkle in JR will be the difference tho. Cavs will win championship in 6 games..

I just wanna see these two teams against each other...full strength...no fukkery...

the nba has a serious cash cow on their hands with this matchup....

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man JR didnt even play last night. Lets not gloss over that fact.

The warriors will look better come playoffs... More time together will do them some good.

That extra wrinkle in JR will be the difference tho. Cavs will win championship in 6 games..
:mjlol: jr a diamond or a liability depending on the day, let's not gloss over that fact

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Forget who played yest....because I know if it was my heat playing and that happened at the end of the games I'd be tight. It's all good to say shyt like "it's a reg season game...blah blah" till these refs do the same in the playoffs or finals, then shyt gets spooky.

The NBA needs to start getting at these refs. Putting out statements a day later saying the refs fukked up does nothing. There needs to be a stricter system to ensure these refs ain't out here deciding games.

Remember the inbound play with the Spurs during the playoff last season? Remember the ref standing right beside the players as it unfolded and did nothing? shyt like that should never happen.
THEY HAVE DONE IT IN THE fukkING PLAYOFFS. It happens. It it what it is. Games loss because of this shyt and people have been pissed. But it is what it is and it becoming a big deal and changing after 60 years because of on regular season game against the warriors definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean the warriros benefited from a missed illegal screen against the heat last year and then said it was legal when it clearly wasn't. Warriors have gotten enough preferential treatment they can live with this loss not to mention I doubt Durant was about to get the win anyway.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
THEY HAVE DONE IT IN THE fukkING PLAYOFFS. It happens. It it what it is. Games loss because of this shyt and people have been pissed. But it is what it is and it becoming a big deal and changing after 60 years because of on regular season game against the warriors definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean the warriros benefited from a missed illegal screen against the heat last year and then said it was legal when it clearly wasn't. Warriors have gotten enough preferential treatment they can live with this loss not to mention I doubt Durant was about to get the win anyway.

forget the fukking warriors and whatever disdain you have for these nikkas....you're telling me that it's cool for refs to miss calls, even if it's happening right in front of their eyes? You're telling me the league shouldnt crack down on these professionals to make sure the games are close to 100% as possible?

fukk is wrong with you nikkas? it's all good till it's your team getting jerked around...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
forget the fukking warriors and whatever disdain you have for these nikkas....you're telling me that it's cool for refs to miss calls, even if it's happening right in front of their eyes? You're telling me the league shouldnt crack down on these professionals to make sure the games are close to 100% as possible?

fukk is wrong with you nikkas? it's all good till it's your team getting jerked around...
Th fukk my team has had it happen all the time. I'm saying shyt happens ask the Raptors. Missed calls are apart of the game. Quit putting words into my mouth.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Forget who played yest....because I know if it was my heat playing and that happened at the end of the games I'd be tight. It's all good to say shyt like "it's a reg season game...blah blah" till these refs do the same in the playoffs or finals, then shyt gets spooky.

The NBA needs to start getting at these refs. Putting out statements a day later saying the refs fukked up does nothing. There needs to be a stricter system to ensure these refs ain't out here deciding games.

Remember the inbound play with the Spurs during the playoff last season? Remember the ref standing right beside the players as it unfolded and did nothing? shyt like that should never happen.
Bit it did happen to us last year when Dray literally walked louol Deng out the way so curry could take a dagger three and the last 5 MN report didn't even acknowledge the moving screen. That's why I got no sympathy for them nikkas.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spot on.

There is no way in hell curry likes playing with Durant.

Durant literally destroyed a team that could of been legendary

How is Curry and the rest of the team absolved from this? They were the ones recruiting Durant of the summer, they were the ones sending subliminals during the WCF series with the Thunder. They are all complicit in forming this superteam. It doesn't all rest on Durant's shoulders.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

When the Thunder beat the Rockets there were about 4 calls wrong against the Rockets that benefitted the Thunder in the report. No one gave a fucc then, so I don't now:yeshrug:
Call it even for 1/10 of those hoe ass screens Bigot set last year

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
How is Curry and the rest of the team absolved from this? They were the ones recruiting Durant of the summer, they were the ones sending subliminals during the WCF series with the Thunder. They are all complicit in forming this superteam. It doesn't all rest on Durant's shoulders.
If anyone on golden state was really recruiting Durant it is because golden state management instructed them too.

Them dudes did not want to play with no damn durant. Why in the hell would they want durant on their team?

They beat Durant in the WCF finals, so there is no way they were recruiting him to play with them, when at they point they felt they were about win a championship.

Then the finals came along, and they lost to the cavs after losing a 3-1 lead. Any normal basketball player that isnt a complete loser like durant, would want to avenge that loss with same squad they lost with ESPECIALLY steph Curry.

By Getting Durant, Steph and golden state can NEVER really avenge that lost cause it isnt the same team anymore, and Steph Curry is the sole superstar on the team.

The only player that might want to play with Durant is dummy Draymond "Melvin the Great" Green. The rest of those dudes HATE the fact that they have to play with Durant, especially Steph Curry.

Durant is LITERALLY ruining Steph Curry's prime. Durant had no business forcing himself into Golden State's legacy. Since he did, he has destroyed the team in the process.

You have been seeing it all season, Steph Curry ALWAYS has the look on face during games of "why in the blue hell is this dude on our team"

By now, I am sure Durant himself is realizing this.

Golden State was a MUCH BETTER team WITHOUT dummy Durant.

You cannot blame Curry for Golden State management making CASUAL basketball moves and destroying their own team.

RollingStoned

I want a Piece of Peace
Daps
Reppin
Boston, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta
JR being out helped them if anything

You really think so? I think JR provides a different look come playoffs. Its quite clear, Cleveland is the better team NOW. The addition of JR provides a different look, something GS hasn't seen yet... A wildcard if you will... I think he makes all difference in the playoffs... AND even if JR is a detriment to the Cavs when he plays, I still think they're better than the Warriors

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't let this loss distract you from the fact that Golden State had a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter. :yeshrug: And that was with Curry playing like a complete scrub. :leon:

Golden State is fine. They'll be a better team come June (Cleveland too) and will most likely have HCA so all they'll need is to do is take 1 game in Cleveland.