Superstar
Daps
"You already got your 5? Can I run with yall?"

13534568_1169130426483896_1142770277_n.jpg
:mjlol:

Daps
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE THE SEASON STARTED

CURRY IS BETTER THAN DURANT, DURANT IS fukkING UP THE OFFENSE

How, their offense is better. Durant is a better player than curry. Curry was bricking all night. The warriors were coming off of 8 straight wins lol you nikkas find any reason to hate.

This game also doesn't mean much considering the warriors swept the cavs last year and still lost.

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
That ball should have gone to curry .... Its curry's team... He should be the primary option.

Durant needs to fall all the way back.

Durant did everything tonight. Steph was too scared to shoot. They should've used their last time out after the foul tho.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE THE SEASON STARTED

CURRY IS BETTER THAN DURANT, DURANT IS fukkING UP THE OFFENSE

Steph is not better than KD bruh. He's just not.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
How, their offense is better. Durant is a better player than curry. Curry was bricking all night. The warriors were coming off of 8 straight wins lol you nikkas find any reason to hate.

This game also doesn't mean much considering the warriors swept the cavs last year and still lost.

I'm not hating on the Cavs, I like them alot. They're an amazing team. I'm just saying the Warriors vs Cavs last year was different when both teams were healthy.
Durant did everything tonight. Steph was too scared to shoot. They should've used their last time out after the foul tho.

Steph is not better than KD bruh. He's just not.

The team is flawed without Steph holding the ball. It's a whole different team than last year they don't have the same offensive punch against good teams that they used to. Last year and the year before the offense was said to be breaking the whole NBA, now they looked ordinary as hell against the Cavs who were missing JR :mindblown:

Curry without the ball in his hands full time is not him playing at his best. He needs to be the one who sets people up not playing off Durant.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
god damn you nikkas is something else. Now it's the nikka who had 36-15 and played the best defense on the team fault that some other nikka played like shyt and got benched for Sean Livingston :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no way in hell that series is going less than six, I don't know what the hell he is talking about

Do your really think that Draymond Green's crazy ass can stay out of trouble for 6 straight games? :stopitslime:

That is the only way that it could get that far.