Not even adding Durant is enough :wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Bu bu bu but Lebron needs more help...they have KD now:mjcry:

Y'all nikkas are hypocrites..

Is it oochie Wally or is it one mic:mjgrin:
Y'all hate Lebron so much and y'all gone have to deal with that man winning again :laff:

Like I said, Kevin Durant isn't enough. One would say that after one team adds a top 3 player to a 73 win team and another team stays virtually the same, then it would make sense for the latter team to make some adjustments. Not in coo coo Lebron hater world tho :pachaha:

"Oh ba GAW why labon needs mo help he alrede got 2 all stahs"

It took a superhuman late series performance by him and Kyrie to win in 7 games. They'll probably need more than that to win now.

I'll tell you what tho. I hope he doesn't get any more help. I hope the Cavs stay the same so when Finals Kyrie and BRON show up and smack those nikkas there's no excuses.

Funny thing is it's okay for Curry to actively recruit Durant fresh off of losing a 3-1 lead while being on a 73 win team And a MVP, but it's not okay for Lebron to seek extra help against THAT team because he's Lebron :pachaha:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Y'all hate Lebron so much and y'all gone have to deal with that man winning again :laff:

Like I said, Kevin Durant isn't enough. One would say that after one team adds a top 3 player to a 73 win team and another team stays virtually the same, then it would make sense for the latter team to make some adjustments. Not in coo coo Lebron hater world tho :pachaha:

It took a superhuman late series performance by him and Kyrie to win in 7 games. They'll probably need more than that to win now.

I'll tell you what tho. I hope he doesn't get any more help. I hope the Cavs stay the same so when Finals Kyrie and BRON show up and smack those nikkas there's no excuses.

Funny thing is it's okay for Curry to actively recruit Durant fresh off of losing a 3-1 lead while being on a 73 win team And a MVP, but it's not okay for Lebron to seek extra help against THAT team because he's Lebron :pachaha:

Curry did not recruit Kevin Durant, if he did it was because Golden State management forced him to.

Why in the blue hell would Steph Curry want to or even recruit Durant, after he sonned him?

Steph Curry did not want to play with no damn Durant. Durant ruined their team and took them out of title contention

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Daps
Curry did not recruit Kevin Durant, if he did it was because Golden State management forced him to.

Why in the blue hell would Steph Curry want to or even recruit Durant, after he sonned him?

Steph Curry did not want to play with no damn Durant. Durant ruined their team and took them out of title contention

:gucci: How fukking delusional can one person be?

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Seriously steph and them went all way to the east coast to recruit kd
you guys are smoking rocks

lol at steph wilingly wanting to play with durant

ESPECIALLY after he lost a 3-1 lead in the finals, that he probably feels his team should of won.

Steph wanted to try and make it back to finals with the SAME team as last season so he can try to avenge that finals lost. He CANNOT do that since Durant forced himself onto the team

What was his pitch to Durant? "Hey Durant, we don't need you in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, but you can join my team anyway so you can steal my shine and lower my stats and make us worse"

Last edited:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
smh "reported" texts, they dont even know if he actually texted him or not

Also what do you not understand? Are you that Stupid?

Even if he did text Durant, it was because MANAGEMENT TOLD HIM TOO. There is no NO WAY in hell steph curry would willingly agree to have someone they LITERALLY don't even need steal his shine and lower his stats.

Golden State management wanted Durant, so they instructed their employees to reach out to durant in some way. It's really that simple.

Its crazy though because Durant is ruining steph curry's career. Durant is stealing steph curry's shine, and LITERALLY will be the reason Steph Curry doesn't win a championship this season.

After this season, Steph Curry's and also Durants popularity will start to dwindle. When they don't win a championship it LITERALLY invalidates their entire careers in a sense, but ESPECIALLY Durant. Sadly it will only because a casual basketball move was made by Golden State management

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said you're a hypocrite...your post was voided after the bolded

Bron is at the top of #blackexcellence

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hilarious this board is trying to sweep the narrative of threads like this under the rug. :hhh:

nikkaz like ....

giphy.gif

Daps
I'm surprised you didn't learn your lesson about regular season hype :dwillhuh:

They looked just as good, maybe even a little better, last year. And look what happened :dwillhuh:

All you're doing by bumping all these threads is reminding people that they exist and they will be bumped again when the Warriors fail to win the finals this year :dwillhuh:

Why keep doing this to yourself :dwillhuh:
:dwillhuh:

I. First of all - who are you? You keep quoting me, tagging me and refrencing me in your posts to get daps, and I don't even know who you are.
II. What lesson was I suppose to learn? I never said the Cavs couldn't beat the Wariors in the Finals - infact all throughout the season and prior to the Finals I made mention of how the Cavs were their biggest threat. I never countered out the strong possibility of Cleveland winning prior to the Finals.
III. Look what happened last year you say? The Warriors were up 3-1 with their regular rotation and the Cavs came up back into the series off of Draymond's suspension and Iggy's/Bogut's injuries. Don't act like the Warriors weren't the better team when they had their normal rotation. Don't act like the Cavs broke this narrative hold of winning when both teams were healthy. Because they didn't.
IV. What makes you think the Warriors won't win a title this year? It can't be because of Durant's inability to perform against LeBron - we already saw Durant lock him up and shyt on him on MLK day. Infact, Durant has outplayed him in both matchups they've had this season.
V. Why did you make this thread in the first place? Are you rockbrain LeBron stan? Are you a fan of another team who's jealous of all the success the Warriors have had over the last three seasons and wanna hitch yourself to this wagon of hate?