Not even adding Durant is enough :wow:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see the point in upping this tbh. It's just trolling after one game. Nobody legit thinks Steph might not be top 5 on his own team or that adding Durant isn't enough :yeshrug:

Daps
Whole lotta nikkas dapping KD cant beat Lebron and Kyrie>>>>Curry posts. Nothing wrong with believing that but dont have the typical coli amnesia in June and say the Warriors were too stacked. If you gassin up Cleveland today dont make excuses after the Finals.
It's not even June, and dudes have already got "coli amnesia". Bu-bu-but what's the problem with LeBron needing more help to beat this stacked Warriors squad?:mjlol:

Daps
Don't see the point in upping this tbh. It's just trolling after one game. Nobody legit thinks Steph might not be top 5 on his own team or that adding Durant isn't enough :yeshrug:
Ah, yes they do. Sounds like to me you haven't been paying enough attention. And not only did/do they think that but they also believe the Warriors can't/couldn't fukk with the Cavs after that game. And those 'Curry top 5' comments were based on the PG position and where he ranks, not his rank on the team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russ: @ casuals thinking you pass on adding Durant over Harrison Barnes..

Harrison Wanted a max contract, he wasn't getting that from GS after his disappearing act in the playoffs last year.. Durant's skill set and style of play is perfect in GS system plus he don't need the ball in his had to be effective.. :mjgrin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Whole lotta nikkas dapping KD cant beat Lebron and Kyrie>>>>Curry posts. Nothing wrong with believing that but dont have the typical coli amnesia in June and say the Warriors were too stacked. If you gassin up Cleveland today dont make excuses after the Finals.
As a Cavs fan, I 100% agree with this statement.

I don't wanna hear any fukkin' excuses if Golden State beats the squad in the finals.

I don't wanna hear "The Cavs just didn't have the roster to compete with the Warriors"

Far as I'm concerned, both squads are at full strength and have a team worthy of hoisting the trophy.

Hopefully, we get no injuries or suspensions this time.