Not even adding Durant is enough :wow:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Nikkas hate the Warriors so much they even defending blatant blown calls that decided the game.:pachaha: They didn't deserve to win anyway they got bullied down the stretch. But these fucboi refs need to be held accountable. Same shyt year in year out.:beli:

durant went 2-9 in the 4th qtr....son was choking and yall trying to blame losing a 14 point lead on some incidental contact:mjlol:

Late-game offensive execution — With the exception of the third quarter, the Warriors never established much offensive flow. Green’s absence in the first quarter seemed to unnerve the team. The ripples of Green’s absence through the rotation continued to plague them in the second. Kevin Durant kept the Warriors afloat for long stretches with aggressive penetration and his usual efficient shooting. This was supposed to be Durant’s role on his new team — the change-of-pace, create-your-own-shot option for when the Warriors’ usual offense begins to sputter. It all worked according to plan, until the fourth quarter. Durant went 2-9 in the fourth, after going 9-14 in the prior three quarters. In the final quarter, he had three times the shot attempts of Curry (2-3) and more than four times that of Thompson (1-2 in 12 minutes, after going 8-14 earlier in the game). Green — not Curry or Thompson — was the second option for the Warriors in the fourth, going 3-4 (but with 3 turnovers, as he tried to force the offense).

The Warriors’ reliance on Durant late in the game isn’t itself a bad thing. Durant was hot, and the Warriors kept feeding him. What hurt the Warriors was their inability to use Durant’s hot hand to create any easier shots. Instead, Durant increasingly ran at tougher and tougher coverage. As Cleveland’s defense improved, Durant’s efficiency dropped. The Warriors should have been able to use the distortion generated by Durant’s presence as an opportunity to get others open and going. But the sloppy ball movement that had hung over most of the game plagued their crunch-time efforts, repeatedly turning what should have been high-percentage baskets into turnovers. The repeated errors, many of them unforced, bled out the Warriors momentum and pumped new life into the Cavs. It was a familiar scene. If you were to isolate a single trait that most distinguishes this team from the multi-championship dynasties it aspires to join, I’d point to this compulsive carelessness at key moments — a jitteriness when they should be laser-focused — that arguably cost them a championship last June, and undisputedly contributed to this loss.

Lessons Not Learned (Warriors 108, Cavaliers 109) - Fast Break

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"You already got your 5? Can I run with yall?"

13534568_1169130426483896_1142770277_n.jpg
Yoooooooooooooooooo. I can't fukk with ya'll. :russ:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I told nikkas that Durant is responsible for his own failures at times.

Its not always Westbrook.

nikkas talk about Westbrook shot selection.

They couldn't stop Durant when he slashed to the basket but in the 4th what he do?

Brick jumpers

Go to the basket nikka. You're too tall, You're too athletic, Your wingspan is too long, Your handle is too good.

He did the same shyt in the 2012 finals.

Damn this nikka is frustrating sometimes :snoop:
Facts.

Daps
Daps
Aye I was looking like a sooth sayer at the time.
:usure:

They still had the 1a/1b best offense at the time of said post with Durant as the leading scorer on ultra high efficiency.
I still think Curry is better than Durant

Also, I like the Warriors... Why hit me with the late quotes :dahell:

I got my own issues in JVVille :dahell:
my bad breh. raptors looking like they need a fresh up. :wow:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:usure:

They still had the 1a/1b best offense at the time of said post with Durant as the leading scorer on ultra high efficiency.

my bad breh. raptors looking like they need a fresh up. :wow:

I was saying it when they came off looking weak sauce against I think the Rockets? They couldn't put them away in 2 overtimes :manny:

I've ALWAYS said they'll figure it out eventually and they've obviously started to do that. I never once wavered in thinking they are the overwhelming favourites to win it all.

I'll refuse to budge on my position that Curry > Durant unless Durant can keep up this level of play thru the playoffs and final rounds. I think that's only fair :manny:

Also, what do I look like posting about other teams when I'd trade mine for Cousins :dahell: