Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Thats right stick to what you don't know, Outside of minister Farakhan and some within his organization no one is preaching separatism. None of our high power political figures, none of the so called civil rights activists, No music artists or other celebrities. No one! But let me guess because you get ostracized on the coli. Or maybe because no one is too accepting of wiggers around your way You call that separation.

You just went back on your initial argument, You went from no one to naming a person and an organization. Thanks for proving my point. Good day

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
All this proves is that every race of people are separatist except for blacks. We are so eager to treat others as our equals even when we are clearly more advanced. No race of people share many of the attributes that are exclusively ours yet we are willing to dilute our genes and let others capitalize and exploit us to no end. Stay black and proud Brehs.

:salute:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
i get the sentiment with posting these comments

but just remember the short memory of history, we all have fell victim to

its no different than young black men in the hood rocking al capone and lucky luciano shirts and being obsessed with italian mafia flicks. those italians hated blacks just as much.

Obama ain't "black dude from the hood" though. He was brought up with the finest education and went to an IVEY league university. That top notch education got him sucking off people that hate his guts

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You just went back on your initial argument, You went from no one to naming a person and an organization. Thanks for proving my point. Good day
Farakhan doesn't even represent most black folks in the state of Illinois let alone America. Foh :camby:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Farakhan doesn't even represent most black folks in the state of Illinois let alone America. Foh :camby:

Now you trying to make up for your error. Just keep it real bruh you done goofed with your comment. Malcom X was a separatist, Marcus Garvey was one. But I'm sure you will try to find way's to discredit these facts that I and even your self just pointed out that black separatist do exist because you too stuck to your wrong belief to change.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Now you trying to make up for your error. Just keep it real bruh you done goofed with your comment. Malcom X was a separatist, Marcus Garvey was one. But I'm sure you will try to find way's to discredit these facts that I and even your self just pointed out that black separatist do exist because you too stuck to your wrong belief to change.
Malcolm later recanted on record, and he is dead. Garvey was during just the post slavery times so he had every right to be that way, he is also dead. Black America as a whole is against separation. go back to my original post and see how many people agree with me. Meanwhile I see no one has agreed with you. We're done with this discussion. Stop quoting me. You are not bringing anything to the table.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Obama ain't "black dude from the hood" though. He was brought up with the finest education and went to an IVEY league university. That top notch education got him sucking off people that hate his guts
:mjlol: you think because they fools attended some ivy league university and got masters and bachelors in certain fields that they would be well versed and schooled on true history? lol

especially history concerning black folks and racism towards us :dead:

maybe he knew ghandi history, but my guess is, like 98% of the people, he didnt.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
No matter how supposedly liberal or progressive or accepting one is, the line is usually drawn at black people.

Let me find out Mother Teresa said some slick racist bullshyt about us...

i don't know if mother teresa ever said anything racist but she definitely wasn't the perfect saint that history and hype made her out to be, she had shady dealings with all the money she received through charity and accepted funds from haitian dictator jean-claude duvalier and even praised his rule

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Malcolm later recanted on record, and he is dead. Garvey was during just the post slavery times so he had every right to be that way, he is also dead. Black America as a whole is against separation. go back to my original post and see how many people agree with me. Meanwhile I see no one has agreed with you. We're done with this discussion. Stop quoting me. You are not bringing anything to the table.
Malcolm never recanted he only said that after his last visit to Mecca all white people were not bad.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000

lol @ people agreeing determining who is wrong or right and at the fact of you saying Garvey and Malcom are dead but forget we are in a thread about Ghandi who has been dead for way longer. SMH..dudes thinking they making smart valid comments just expose how stupid they are in here.