Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thats what I'm trying to tell you g you'd be knocked the fukk out you got bigger problems than which cheek to turn. Keep ya head still when you swing nikka you giving nikkas time to anticipate the shyt.

.....with all due respect.
P
He had racist views and made racist comments EARLIER in his life but became more enlightened about the plight of Africans later in his life.

OP just enjoys being a race obsessed dikkhead
proof he became more enlightened

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Another nationalistic leader who was secretly prejudiced towards others? Surprise surpri-
actually I am surprised. Thought Gandhi would be the type to accept all. Guess if I ever visit India i'm gonna flick a cigarette on his grave.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What this should show you is nobody is perfect and to stop idolizing people as such. Everyone has some dirt they don't want dug up, but in this information age most of it will come out eventually and spread. Best case scenario, you'll be already dead and gone to even care.

Its more to it tho......this man and his tactics are revered and he is put on a plateau and even used in conjunction with Black people's plight throughout the diaspora under White supremacy, when he was in fact basically a white supremacist in one way and another.........

More than just he's dead and gone, his ideology and legacy of being a "Friend" to the Black cause is still alive.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i never understood why black people
took to that racist shyt hand.
wat6rr.jpg